QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 125|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2006年专四真题范文02:Using Tomorrows Money for Todays Comfort

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Direction:
' @# @; A" |# g% `4 |  Recently a Beijing information company did a survey of student life among more than 700 students in Beijing, Guangzhou, Xi'an, Chengdu, Shanghai, Wuhan, Nanjing and Shenyang. The results have shown that 67 percent of students think that saving money is a good habit while the rest believe that using tomorrow's money today is better. What do you think?, F" o" Y2 a/ ~7 g
  Write a composition of about 200 words: Saving Money is a Good Habit
$ E4 Y8 v6 M6 l" E9 N6 h  You are to write in three parts:
2 M( B& i4 P8 z! w) V  In the first part, state clearly what your view is.
5 z( C2 v+ c' Z, L  In the second part, support your view with appropriate reasons.; i* u6 p  w% n7 _. E5 H
  In the last part, bring what you have written to a natural conclusion or a summary.0 U' h* W2 o1 _) r
  Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriateness. Failure to follow the instructions may result in a loss of marks.   范文:( _- ^, Q0 }+ @5 b7 E. w! w
02 Using Tomorrow's Money for Today's Comfort
& A. U  S+ I0 s% h   Recently a Beijing information company did a survey of student life among more than 700 students, and the results have shown that 67 percent students think that saving money is a good habit, while the rest believe using tomorrow's money today is better. For me, I agree with the latter point of view. 1 }5 [$ @* n4 a* _4 O, N- n2 r
   Most people may have heard of the story about a Chinese old lady and an American old lady. The former spent all her life painstakingly saving enough money to buy a new apartment, without living in it for a long time before her death, while the latter first borrowed money form the bank to buy a new apartment in her youth and lived in it comfortably, then spent the rest of her life paying the loan. In the story, the results are the same — they both bought an apartment, but their life experiences are radically different; the former hardly lived in the house for she had spent all her life saving money for it, while the latter enjoyed living there for quite a long time because she “ used tomorrow's money today”. By comparison, we can clearly see that the latter's choices of lifestyle is much better than the former's Then, why don't we use tomorrow's money for today's comfort? 9 _: N! r9 U$ l# @# u
   To conclude, I think using tomorrow's money today is much better than saving money all day.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 02:25 , Processed in 0.189058 second(s), 21 queries .