立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 95|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011英语专业四级考试:预测作文(9)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Every now and then we hear news about poisonous food, such as tainted milk powder, illegal food additives, and illegal cooking oil, which pose great danger to people's health. Give your ideas of cracking down on poisonous food.. q+ H, o- Z9 ~7 ]$ j9 {9 ]
  Write on ANSWER SHEET THREE a composition of about 200 words on the following topic:4 m; U8 h$ u' I! v
  My Ideas of Cracking down on Poisonous Food
. C& `, s! j) d5 Z2 @/ N% A  You are to write in three parts.
9 J! m" S: `; l: c9 [, n2 B  In the first part, state specifically what your opinion is.2 N8 H7 U, h; R3 }$ E& n
  In the second part, provide one or two reasons to support your idea OR describe your idea.
9 l; V, p* g0 `* p- n1 W# p+ j8 |  In the last part, bring what you have written to a natural conclusion or a summary.! _% H3 H% W3 K, y+ ^$ T* l
  Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriateness. Failure to follow the instructions may result in a loss of marks.
. j! F0 _) C) [* g7 o  范文6 K1 L( ~6 Z1 ]% X) T" _* e
  My Ideas of Cracking down on Poisonous Food
  @3 i; u. D$ }  Recently there are a lot of news about poisonous food, such as tainted milk powder, illegal food additives, and illegal cooking oil, which do great harm to people's health. The news has aroused much panic among people, and it's high time that we took measures to crack down on poisonous food.* r6 x, E, [7 p" g2 W
  To crack down on poisonous food, I have some ideas to offer. First, the government should make laws to forbid the making of poisonous food. Manufacturers who are caught making these kinds of food should be punished severely, and factories in which these kinds of food are produced should be closed down. Second, food manufacturers must be well informed that they should produce safe food as food safety is their first priority in business. Third, people should be more cautious. When you are shopping food, please remember that natural food is usually safer, better and cheaper than artificial food. And if you think that some brands of food may be poisonous, complain to the related department without hesitation.
3 }0 ]0 |. E. d5 N& X  In one word, only when both the government and citizens take some measures can poisonous food be cracked down on.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 04:21 , Processed in 0.238458 second(s), 21 queries .