立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 0

[考试试题] 专八模拟试题(改错篇4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  ’Home, sweet home" is a phrase that express an essential attitude in the United States. Whether the reality of life in the family house is sweet or no sweet, the cherished ideal of home _____1
! j8 N3 U7 v9 ^  E# s$ {  has great importance for many people.9 @& A8 o, @; |
  This ideal is a vital part of the American dream. This dream, dramatized in the history of nineteenth century European settlers of American West, was to find a piece of place, build a house _____2
9 J4 G  I1 ^2 k! ^$ x  for one’s family, and started a farm. These small households were _____3
' u5 ]# b  ]/ u5 I( E+ M/ U  portraits of independence: the entire family- mother, father, children,even grandparents-live in a small house and working together to ___4
% j  |" r$ \- M4 y( o$ q  support each other. Anyone understood the life-and-death importance _____5
# ]5 E5 L2 `6 {+ j, v, \  of family cooperation and hard work. Although most people in the United States no longer live on farms, but the ideal of home ownership _____6. b2 ]2 l- r1 H- {- a; J% Y
  is just as strong in the twentieth century as it was in the nineteenth.
/ ^+ o( p) A# n% N1 u- Q3 d  When U.S soldiers came home before World WarⅡ, for example, _____7
' E; M" u3 }2 a2 B5 u1 K  they dreamed of buying houses and starting families. But there was _____8
* h7 k! s" B4 [# N  a tremendous boom in home building. The new houses, typically in the suburbs, were often small and more or less identical, but it satisfied _____94 g( ]1 ~$ @3 v: s3 N
  a deep need. Many regarded the single-family house the basis of their way of life._____10: ], h9 F- ]- T6 T& Y" F
  1. 将 no 改为 not   2. 将 place 改为 land   place是可数名词,作“地方”讲,而land意为“土地,田地”是不可数名词。例如:
* i) s  X. e- b  f  Solitude is a good place to visit but a poor place to stay.0 O! g* s4 i0 r) A
  当你偶尔光顾时,独处是一个美妙的境地,但是如果久留,它却是一个糟糕的地方。* c& W# D3 w  g
  There is a vacant piece of land near the house; we can build there.$ B. Z9 ~  p9 D; {: M
  3. 将 started 改为 start! ^- C9 Q, x5 Q1 a
  start应使用不定式,以和前面的find, build一致。
' e7 ?' d. y' c  B( M0 ~* H  4. 将 working 改为 work3 `2 {( D' V5 ]9 R) ^
  work应该用第三人称复数,和live一致。另外,family在这里作“家人”讲,是复数。
; _+ {' M, B) v" n1 B4 S  5 将 anyone 改为 everyone
' s& J. \+ N4 `5 U5 d  这里是要用everyone 指每个人,而不是要用anyone泛指。
8 s" J% x1 V: U' F  6. 将 but 删除   7. 将 before 改为 after
/ r+ T$ q& e# |% N4 `' T  根据上下文判断,这里要表达的是二战之后。2 K0 k7 F/ d- ^$ h5 L. z
  8. 将 But 改为 And
, Y! p: s% x) l2 ~2 \6 q  根据语意,这里要表达的是递进关系,而不是转折关系。例如:2 e& o% Q+ \$ i% j5 k
  When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that’s my religion.
6 v+ L. ~* D% m0 p2 g  当我行善事,我感到坦然;当我行恶时,我感到内疚。这就是我的人生之道。, G: O5 n0 D) Z4 h; g4 d
  9 将 it 改为 they. @% ~) F4 |* g: e' Q
  10 在house the中间加入介词 as0 U9 L* u  J: a3 g# `6 A( d: X
  regard...as 作“把……当作……”讲。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 15:03 , Processed in 0.332318 second(s), 21 queries .