立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专业八级改错部分考前自测

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Pronouncing a language is a skill. Every normal person is expert with (1) __, [& e8 J: Q, E+ o7 O- u8 x
  The skill of pronouncing his own language; but few people are even' M; k" e* n9 \4 I' P) H; ~
  moderately proficient at pronouncing foreign languages. Now there many. G& E* q+ j% \
  reasons this, some obvious, some perhaps not so obvious. But I suggest (2) __/ d# v+ |0 n$ m; N9 p
  that the fundamental reason which people in general do not speak (3) __7 T: G* ^2 v8 d$ |
  foreign languages very much better than they do are that they never (4) __
0 {" \: p- e7 ?" i9 E! B) ^  fail grasp the true nature of the problem of learning to pronounce, (5) __
3 ^. O9 J- l6 L8 W; u  and consequently never set to tackling it in the right way. Far (6) __- Q! {3 R4 C3 J
  too many people fail to realize that pronouncing a foreign language3 g: s9 T" Q& W  u" A& n% }3 e
  is a skill—— one needs careless training of a special kind, (7) __) Q5 _  T; M% S' R+ b" t
  and one that cannot be acquired by just leaving it to take care of
* ]4 H3 F6 t0 J7 k/ H6 l* P  itself. I think even teachers of language, while recognizing the
3 U, }3 j8 C: v. H  t% Q5 Q/ m  importance of a good accent, tend to neglect, in their practical2 y' I0 A$ g% n/ _* T
  teaching, the branch of study concerning with (8) __% j* c9 Y. A. ~1 `; J4 x
  speaking the language. So the first point which I want to make is (9) __
" I: c/ Z0 M4 N7 r! Z  that English pronunciation must be taught; the teacher/ H& H- U3 p2 l( d) @0 s
  should be prepared to devote some of the lesson time to this,
( ~; b, G9 T; M* N0 C  and by his whole attitude to the subject should get the student2 j: ]9 ^9 f7 k+ f
  to feel that here is a matter worthy receiving his close attention. (10) __
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 03:58 , Processed in 0.194377 second(s), 21 queries .