只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 120|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专八考前自测冲刺题:改错上

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  本文是英语专业八级考试中的改错题型,供考生在考试前做自我测试之用。6 u3 @) f6 U# f* I; R
  We've all used thermometers to measure temperature& A) G: U4 g) o! W; [) c
  but sometimes we need to measure temperature in places you (1) __$ |( r. R  c. D3 A+ t: ^+ f: K
  can' t put a thermometer —— for example, inside a rocket engine.7 h( J/ i2 q$ d5 P
  One of the best methods for those really hard-to-get-to
/ @/ R; x9 e( b  place is based on laser spectroscopy. Light from a laser point- (2) __+ j1 }8 A) Q1 D4 q4 j
  ing at the region of interest is absorbed by molecules and some (3) __$ v0 J% J$ m1 k1 L
  of it are re-emitted back towards the source where it can be (4) __& u0 I) M$ E/ g% k
  measured. The re-emitted fight is shifted in frequency (changed
) }5 R3 k" K9 t+ q/ n$ \- z' r  in wavelength) by amounts that depend on the molecule and5 i5 M( ^+ O# d, `5 l! i% I5 @
  also the temperature and pressure of the surrounding gas be- (5) __7 U1 a2 O/ S8 C
  cause of collisions among the molecules. The single, sharp
! m4 M+ O8 u: {7 w! N& R( D  frequency from the laser is thus smeared out into a whole7 a: O! n8 }6 P; @/ Q/ g( u
  spectrum of frequency whose shape can be used to determine (6) __" S  ?  W! L9 o6 s. R7 g4 @0 J# Q) h
  the temperature provided so that the molecular transitions and (7) __
! D' i* v) Q' O+ \  z: p% K  line shapes are known. Because it is the main component of
1 M3 A  M# N* r, y  the air, it is convenient to use nitrogen since its molecular (8) __
2 P& r% ]3 x8 K- s  properties are known from room temperature to temperature
( `7 A$ O. r! O6 g2 a. R2 ?" a  of about 1,200 degree Celsius from experimental measurements. (9)
8 x+ u6 V& p8 v2 o% K- s9 m; ~  Although this is a large range, it is far short of what it is needed (10) __
5 o- w; c9 B( G  for, some applications.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:45 , Processed in 0.207371 second(s), 21 queries .