8答案awarded.
1 ~" ^& @3 G% b  「解题思路」了解“授予”的说法。
2 c) r* \5 ]" `* R* k  「详细解答」“award”为“to bestow for performance or quality”授奖。
  c- a; N, l  I/ \4 N$ I  9答案Acceptance.' Z- E0 N9 N% w0 }. ]
  「解题思路」了解“接受”的说法% L# `) V; _8 m  h
  「详细解答」“the Nobel Acceptance Speech”为“接受诺贝尔奖演说”。
" Z3 X  g, C: ~. B2 O  10答案prevail
. I! m# @# H% m* G* V  「解题思路」了解“胜利,战胜”的说法  I1 j" A) ?6 [, \1 v  w9 j5 _
  「详细解答」“endure”为“to carry on through,despite hardships;undergo”,忍受:“prevail”为“to be victorious;triumph;to win out”战胜。$ h1 W) @' C1 U1 u0 j
  PART Ⅱ PROOF-READING & ERROR-CORRECTION
9 j% F- ]" D1 t- v  短文大意2 J) N! u, a9 K3 P* |& V2 ?; E
  本文选自悼念居里夫人的文章,作者歌颂了居里夫人对人类所作的贡献,指出她不朽的科学成就。但作者更深地挖掘了居里夫人非凡的品德:她对真理的永恒追求,她的不折不挠,她的坚毅忍耐。文章短小精悍,全面反映了居里夫人的人格魅力。
' `# q- [6 z' ^: ], R0 s  「详细解答」
/ V( `  h  D9 v- D  11答案: ∧ recalling:with “be content with”为“be satisfied with”满足。
( M+ O* D# A/ a5 j( |  12答案:and:to be deleted.It is…that为强调句型。0 `+ J0 d$ D+ ]( p, s, j. m
  13 答案: ∧ history purely:than “It is the moral qualities of its leading personalities that are perhaps of even greater sigmficance for a qeueration and for the course of history than purely intellectual accomplishments.” 注意结合上下文来理解。
7 r) u0 y- \; c- t6 H7 `" ^) X2 I  14答案:of:on“stature of character”为“the importance,signifiance of morality.”道德力量。
9 P& y6 o' T$ Q# m3 R$ |  W  15 答案:interpreted:misinterpreted.“asperity”为“roughness,harshners,”严厉。 She had severe outward aspect so that people misunderstood him.6 ~, f& x# Q3 v" y
  16 答案:and extreme with.结合上下文。 She pursued the way without compromise and with extreme tenacity.“compromise” 为“a settlement of differences in which each side makes concessions.”妥协。 “benacity”为“the capacity of clinging, being adhensive,holding firmly, as to a belief;stubborness.”坚毅。2 v5 D* T; D* h, E8 A
  17答案:owe:owes.主语是+the greatest scientific deed of her life.9 X. d& U( v6 B
  18答案:but:and,需要并列关系。
3 a# J; X/ B! c6 D2 a) w8 y  19答案:is:were.虚拟语气。6 \6 Z& ~( |( x+ K  B) V# _
  20答案:bright:brighter.更光辉
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:16 , Processed in 0.213845 second(s), 21 queries .