QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 592|回复: 1

[考试试题] 2012年英语专业四级词汇与语法全真模拟练习5

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  全真模拟试题五$ n6 d8 e8 `  A. n$ B' ]
  1. Nowhere in nature is aluminum found free, owing to its always____with other elements, most commonly with oxygen.7 ^- O8 X! s# v. Y/ [& \
  A. being combined B. having combined  C. to combine D. combined' k! P$ Z% ?# G* B+ r
  2. Physics is the presentday equivalent of ____used to be called natural philosophy, from ____ most of present day science arose.+ q, k- b# x( i+ V$ v
  A. which, what B. that, which C. what, which D. what, that+ A$ z) b2 G% Z# c
  3. On no account ____ever leave the baby at home alone.* [% M, L3 Q7 K! D+ U( |5 {4 G. X- Z
  A. should you B. you should C. shall you D. you shall5 V; U; B* J  N+ F4 y. c5 A
  4. ____the center of our planetary system was considered as heresy by the church in the Middle Ages.5 i3 N6 }" z( D1 n. y
  A. It is the sun and not the earth B. That the sun and not the earth9 w6 D, h4 g! T4 r. Z
  C. Being the sun and not the earth D. The sun and not the earth5 d* D$ Y9 w  ?; A; s( v7 D% B
  5. The reason that his property was confiscated by the country, it ____, was that he was involved in a lot of fraudulent activities during the war.$ G8 i0 K- ]1 s
  A. was turned out B. was being turned out C. being turned out D. turned out) C5 D8 e/ L6 z! ^
  6. I’d rather you ____by train because the weather forecast said there would be heavy snow tomorrow.
1 ?  d7 z( H" p5 j  A. went B. should go C. will go D. go9 N( l$ h- W) N/ W* ?/ q
  7. Einstein won the Nobel Prize in 1921 and enjoyed great fame in Germany until the rise of Nazism ____he was expelled from Germany because he was a Jew.( }8 r4 H$ z! K0 x+ W% U
  A. when B. who C. then D. which
# U. r+ [: g) E+ L  8. Nowhere but in the remotest region of the country ____find a place to settle down." |) I& i+ O  H/ E
  A. can he B. he can C. he D. for him to( o) s( a9 D8 R9 A
  9. With one leg broken in that car accident, he cannot even walk,____run.5 F; b' g  J1 t/ ~: I1 B
  A. let alone B. that’s to say  C. not to speak D. not to mention, v# j4 L2 v! p  W! G; S
  10.____, she led a life of complete seclusion.  ?5 z, l; Z* f8 a* _; z; \) A, I
  A. Being disgraced B. Disgraced C. Disgracing D. She was disgraced
5 Y9 U- S/ M! s! z: N. Z, J" s  11. Sometimes a bus ____gets on the bus to check the tickets.& P8 Z* B; b: |% I# `' M" E  d) Y
  A. agent B. officer C. conductor D. inspector6 P6 e* l+ L2 ?: |  z' P8 K
  12. He made a quick ____from his illness.6 w6 O. O  P% ~1 m4 q& P& t1 K
  A. relief B. recovery C. survival D. relaxation: |% }% V' S6 K# ?: L8 `
  13.____the stress of examinations are over, we can all relax.% b/ U& C  D9 ~
  A. While B. Even though C. Now that D. For6 S6 k! v8 ?. W, k% m% P* `
  14. My cousin Nancy is often in a poisonous mood; I suppose it’s because she is ____child." k* B/ F4 v4 n6 x
  A. one B. a lone C. a single D. an only
2 ^$ g4 a8 J9 [- L3 ^  15.____the factors already referred to, people sometimes feel insecure because their motives are misunderstood by others.3 w1 u# \: B: {. P; e
  A. But for B. Except for C. Apart from D. Except that
' f! J1 C' w7 {: B* y# X3 z' y  16. If the scheme is ____carried out without waste of time or energy I shall be completely satisfied.5 Y, W1 P$ I7 B
  A.relatively B. noticeably  C. appropriately D. efficiently
$ T* ?/ Z1 |# Y4 q9 L  17. One day we all may find it useful to have a(n) ____for sending documents, writing any pictures across the telephone lines.
% d5 s$ E2 j( C' E+ R- T  A. receiver B. echo C. extension D. facility
; u+ p( _! n6 y4 F0 u( G3 i  18. To their credit the Department of Energy ____these ideas and funded a detailed study.1 x5 j3 d" w: O
  A. took over B. took on C. took up D. took to& d" I  j* `4 l* R6 q* y! {) b4 `
  19. Feeling that she was in the right, she took ____at the dirty remark.
2 X" i/ Q, \/ O( W1 e, [& v  P  A. protection B. offense C. defense D. guard/ f3 \1 A4 W" _: k, `8 P
  20. They agreed to share in common any ____of funds after all expenses were paid in full.
/ T+ J0 F5 h6 e! k6 y  A. sufficiency B. surpass C. excess D. surplus
# }4 N  R: K1 X) w1 [5 ~# }  21. He was ____her in intelligence.
- y9 Z+ P* S8 n7 }1 `; L  A. below B. under C. beneath D. down
9 I, N5 m" m5 ~# V  m% M6 K  22. It took a lot of imagination to come up with such an ____ plan.
+ T, K- O* \5 m8 y  A. bright B. clever C. brilliant D. ingenious+ H: n4 I: L% ~, ]5 t4 D. Y
  23. In the refining process, rice and flour lose much of their ____.% ^2 _+ U" B$ ]" v; l( k
  A. acid B. alcohol C. vitamin D. sulphur9 D1 b# k7 h9 V4 v( x
  24. Individual lines of the poem were very beautiful, but I didn’t see how the lines fit together. To me, the poem wasn’t ____.# E5 g3 q6 C) O, X) B
  A. inherent B. coherent C. logical D. corporate
( w; M+ j6 q0 `" j  C  25. To an especially sensitive child, a simple scolding can be a ____experience.
( x# B+ e0 H6 |$ Z: E+ [  A. hysterical B. grievous C. gracious D. sensible# D$ I" N( ?7 h0 o2 x
  全真模拟试题五" i2 `0 q/ m* J5 q  w3 Q6 v4 m& Y
  1. Nowhere in nature is aluminum found free, owing to its always____with other elements, most commonly with oxygen.) R- o5 f4 X5 ?: J% w  Q* k' a4 o" d
  A. being combined B. having combined  C. to combine D. combined
/ J$ W" D# d$ N/ O. S2 ]  2. Physics is the presentday equivalent of ____used to be called natural philosophy, from ____ most of present day science arose.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:22 | 显示全部楼层

2012年英语专业四级词汇与语法全真模拟练习5

A. which, what B. that, which C. what, which D. what, that! s# Q4 C" e1 R2 i: k
  3. On no account ____ever leave the baby at home alone.
9 i( z  w9 x( b, d* L  A. should you B. you should C. shall you D. you shall
5 G  V" u" P2 m$ B  4. ____the center of our planetary system was considered as heresy by the church in the Middle Ages.8 U. f. p. Q) j9 b% b' V( S! A
  A. It is the sun and not the earth B. That the sun and not the earth6 L# j3 e) I+ t
  C. Being the sun and not the earth D. The sun and not the earth
' C" o2 v) M) l3 |; X& J" L; f% b5 c  5. The reason that his property was confiscated by the country, it ____, was that he was involved in a lot of fraudulent activities during the war.) o) t; C9 G. m1 g; o
  A. was turned out B. was being turned out C. being turned out D. turned out  {3 d" l, Q% r- k% g
  6. I’d rather you ____by train because the weather forecast said there would be heavy snow tomorrow.9 W% t% p+ P; e
  A. went B. should go C. will go D. go3 q! N0 c2 a: O; @8 x
  7. Einstein won the Nobel Prize in 1921 and enjoyed great fame in Germany until the rise of Nazism ____he was expelled from Germany because he was a Jew.7 U+ A/ l/ z  a* A5 Z+ K! a  [8 U
  A. when B. who C. then D. which9 K8 W, M1 I; v* `& ^4 [
  8. Nowhere but in the remotest region of the country ____find a place to settle down., N. l" a) g  g8 x1 `# m! m7 t7 W
  A. can he B. he can C. he D. for him to: G  W, k; V6 W) M) `# Z: r& A
  9. With one leg broken in that car accident, he cannot even walk,____run.
, g( g7 w7 t2 E# B$ i1 R  A. let alone B. that’s to say  C. not to speak D. not to mention
% z1 b& E. }* b3 d: A1 Z  10.____, she led a life of complete seclusion.5 c. w( y5 b3 p6 |) f
  A. Being disgraced B. Disgraced C. Disgracing D. She was disgraced( e) Z7 o. p( w8 E
  11. Sometimes a bus ____gets on the bus to check the tickets.
' H6 E" D( E9 v  A. agent B. officer C. conductor D. inspector
( s9 D, Q8 q. D$ V! i  12. He made a quick ____from his illness.
7 z5 q- r7 I) l: q  A. relief B. recovery C. survival D. relaxation# j+ u2 X5 p# J& n( L+ G
  13.____the stress of examinations are over, we can all relax.
5 y3 J; K( J$ U1 h- Z" z  A. While B. Even though C. Now that D. For
4 ], C1 u& S5 b7 N! c8 u6 l; A7 Z  14. My cousin Nancy is often in a poisonous mood; I suppose it’s because she is ____child.: f$ A6 M; I7 R% O9 w& t
  A. one B. a lone C. a single D. an only* {7 S) ^( A7 \* j; S
  15.____the factors already referred to, people sometimes feel insecure because their motives are misunderstood by others.
$ [( Z# w6 \7 O9 r* P4 k  A. But for B. Except for C. Apart from D. Except that  m0 y3 ^8 W- i( M0 b( p  i' L
  16. If the scheme is ____carried out without waste of time or energy I shall be completely satisfied.
1 C' b! D- f$ x2 b. w  A.relatively B. noticeably  C. appropriately D. efficiently
; l* z1 }1 S4 x7 U0 E' x- r0 {  17. One day we all may find it useful to have a(n) ____for sending documents, writing any pictures across the telephone lines.- i7 X+ o# E5 ?- e
  A. receiver B. echo C. extension D. facility5 l- d  l/ R. x" Z' J0 h) ^
  18. To their credit the Department of Energy ____these ideas and funded a detailed study.
0 g7 [! M. r4 Y1 O: N! r  A. took over B. took on C. took up D. took to0 o- O6 |- \# S# F/ ?0 j& B
  19. Feeling that she was in the right, she took ____at the dirty remark.' @$ x0 T, g: s- i9 }/ T) A
  A. protection B. offense C. defense D. guard3 Y7 x/ Z8 }( W4 Y0 l
  20. They agreed to share in common any ____of funds after all expenses were paid in full.
  s# ^7 O, t5 n. b  A. sufficiency B. surpass C. excess D. surplus7 g4 b4 T+ Y/ v, S# G* \) E, a
  21. He was ____her in intelligence.3 j2 R0 c8 t9 O+ Y5 G
  A. below B. under C. beneath D. down; f! G7 \4 l$ S1 E0 Q
  22. It took a lot of imagination to come up with such an ____ plan.# Y( p+ Q0 r5 @* s+ S1 d' L
  A. bright B. clever C. brilliant D. ingenious, T; Q1 t4 U8 E/ e8 e
  23. In the refining process, rice and flour lose much of their ____.
) ?' f( @7 Q! {5 J  A. acid B. alcohol C. vitamin D. sulphur
' q) j% I- z9 Y* y# ?2 L8 J7 z! V  24. Individual lines of the poem were very beautiful, but I didn’t see how the lines fit together. To me, the poem wasn’t ____.  E+ @. S! i8 z& N) B  M' J# y
  A. inherent B. coherent C. logical D. corporate
6 T/ r3 {% D# W" r$ }( K  25. To an especially sensitive child, a simple scolding can be a ____experience.
- ]# f* {: y2 j8 W/ U8 ^6 T2 H$ p  A. hysterical B. grievous C. gracious D. sensible
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 16:50 , Processed in 0.293098 second(s), 23 queries .