QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 84|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专业四级词汇与语法全真模拟练习九

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 全真模拟练习九  r1 s$ p- {9 Q9 t' i. M0 K! {( |
  41. In selecting a material, the engineer’s interest is in its properties which determine how it will perform under the loads and condition____it is subject.7 q& L, e: ~. e' R
  A. where B. which C. in which D. to which4 E7 Q0 i6 O, U. Q6 ]8 x/ A
  42. To meet the ever increasing demand____oil-refining equi pment, the company will produce more of such equipment.
" B: ~% ~, V) c& Q4 V  A. of B. on C. with D. for
5 T8 Y; t" V8 L% a* _! a2 d  43. “The president made a brilliant decision, didn’t he?”7 G7 o/ V, w/ u) \
  “Yes, he did. I don’t know what I would have done if I____to make that decision.”
) c2 D* q; N) i# R2 W, S' m  A. were B. had had C. have had D. had
; e! R8 r3 ^( ]  44. Animal mothers are devoted to their young and____ them with love and discipline.3 ]0 E4 Q3 j  u
  A. mind B. watch C. help D. tend* }! x" i- A) _. F* q
  45. The physicists propose that our attention____the use of special methods of thinking and acting.
* C+ t6 g" ]- l7 T  A. would be directed towards B. should be directed towards C. is directed towards D. directs towards7 U/ ~: B. l2 z* m% J- R
  46. According to the acoustics, continual exposure____ noise of high intensity would lead to loss of hearing.
, f- n7 a9 `& Y- d$ o: i4 R  A. of B. with C. to D. by
7 J% T4 W( [0 J  47. We are convinced____ the righteousness of our cause.
1 P9 i- a/ ], m' f- F: ^  A. of B. on C. over D. at
4 o4 Y4 G" h4 D1 y  N4 `  48. Urban congestion would greatly be relieved if the____charged on public transport were more reasonable.: \# f3 r- R# v
  A. prices B. tickets C. fees D. fares
! v5 n% I& q+ v+ h/ n  49. You’d better let me know as soon as there is a(n)____position in the branch office.
" N0 m$ E& s) \% H' n7 O  A. empty B. vacuum C. hollow D. vacant
# s& ^' Q: M: U  L/ L7 f& n. a+ I" ?  50. They will never reconcile themselves to____.! E% c9 ?3 Q0 P! x5 T
  A. defeat B. their defeat C. be defeated D. have their defeat, ?! l) `( u/ Q
  51. The matter is not to be ____.
* U# _' L+ R( [* X5 J* h+ v' ^  A. watched for B. waited on C. taken over D. trifled with% ]/ f* c/ O: Z+ b' E5 ]
  52. The mother almost____when she learned that her son was shot dead.
  a9 m( J/ ?2 g& M  A. fell down B. came down C. fell apart D. went to pieces
. o/ r4 B6 e7 @2 v# W" x- S8 |  53. While doing calculation for the project, the designers____a new solution to a geological problem.
6 b6 w4 f, P5 K1 J1 C5 x0 S: W. s  A. fell into B. stumbled upon C. set out D. discovered
: j$ @5 ~# f9 N  54. I meant____ you about it, but I forgot to do so.9 J7 j. u; I0 k" ^, G# O
  A. telling B. having told C. to tell D. to have told
- p0 l. I$ J: Y+ X" |  55. Everything____into consideration, I propose that the first prize should be given to Liu Qiang.
0 Y8 K* U; K+ R3 W& W) x( V0 o  A. to take B. taking C. taken D. took
) q" x% M# |9 Z7 P: ]  56. They____the park of late.! K4 N. N& r+ Z( h4 |+ u
  A. will visit B. have visited C. are visiting D. visited
' y7 F0 J  M, U1 C  57. The girl was so ____by the mighty river that she would spend hours sitting on its bank and gazing at the boats and rafts going and coming.+ X$ k+ C' @0 B. i
  A. absorbed B. fascinated C. moved D. touched
* f6 s+ `3 S9 R; H" o  58. After traveling in the desert for many days, they found a tiny oasis,where there was a well and ____green grass.6 Z, q. z( q8 P7 z. E1 ~
  A. a patch of B. a bunch of C. a pinch of D. a packet of" X; L: r, z! i
  59. After a careful investigation, the committee decided to____the old hall.6 m/ G) Z/ q, o1 Q! Q
  A. change B. build C. innovate D. renovate7 g" y7 U2 t1 z2 X: C7 k
  60. The fierce heat of this summer withered most of the crops____ his farm.! G- C! E: B/ K" U9 F% ~9 e
  A. in B. on C. of D. from- P3 c7 k, E, t% {0 w4 J
  61. Since the father died a year ago, there has been ____in the family about the division of the estate.
, A2 c  U  S7 q: R1 m6 X  V  A. distinctions B. discord C. disadvantages D. disappointment5 u) `! }; M5 t) I) q7 m
  62. Having been discussed, the proposal was____unanimously., b4 h" B9 c6 K/ E& w' l/ u5 ~' N
  A. adapted B. adopted C. admitted D. adjoined
% q. j" H& }- S0 T) W  63. I’d just as soon you____ those important papers with you.
# z  G- M# q# L3 f. a' ?  A. don’t take B. didn’t take C. hadn’t taken D. were not taking" T4 m& P* k# x" D! P/ t% S
  64. The theme of the novel is that a person’s fate____that of the whole country.
' e; _' @( o2 h- l" R* R  A. is closely linked up with B. is closely dealt with C. is closely taken as D. is closely tired up with' }, q5 U$ r+ Y& P) r$ i4 i
  65. The American professor came to realize that he had underestimated the____of most of the Chinese students.
8 M8 O- I! g1 e- T& @. K  A. magnitude B. gradient C. potential D. firmness
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 23:18 , Processed in 0.199814 second(s), 21 queries .