立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 104|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专业四级词汇与语法全真模拟练习十四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1.The policeman stopped him when he was driving home and __ him of speed.8 P8 U4 ^- d5 v) A7 U! y- L* ]
  A charged B accused C blamed D warned( A* e( a1 D3 @+ u* ^7 M0 P9 z
  2. The public opinion was that the time was not__ for the election of such a radical candidate as Mr. Jones.5 |; Q9 U8 j" O0 z; H( n
  A reasonable B ripe C ready D practical$ B0 Y- N) d1 c% r/ C# @" Y
  3. The managing director took the __ for the accident, although it was not really his fault.! c  V7 v9 b4 _/ a9 q7 ]; t  Q  x
  A guilt B blame C charge D accusation
5 w3 m# `) q! ^( K, a  4. Barry had an advantage over his mother__ he could speak French.
. x) @! b  E3 `4 c" \- r  A since that B in that C at that D so that  
4 b. V! O- S! @3 p1 i8 h  5. Very few scientists__ completely new answers to the world’s problems.# m3 ?5 F# o& a1 z
  A come up with B come out C come round D come up to % k4 w8 r5 I4 E4 G
  答案1-5 BBBBA
( M, ]3 i: y+ |1 s7 r0 b9 t  1选B accuse of 指控某人犯……罪 He was accused of corruption. , C  Z2 i$ a3 I: s) V; W6 |
  charge with指控某人犯……罪 He was charged with negligence of duty.# V' L0 z* @$ x
  blame sb for 因……埋怨,责怪 Movies have been blamed for the crime wave.
6 W* p: Z4 s9 Q4 R* D* q  warn sb of 警告,告戒某人 He was warned of the danger.; O0 ~" m! X) n; X7 w' R
  2.选B ripe引申为“时机成熟的,准备好的”I won’t tell her the news until the time is ripe for it.
' A1 o4 N( M) q9 ]+ j  ready for做好准备的 Are you ready for the journey?
  e% W, P& V' J! N7 D( m2 r: t0 ~$ a  3选B take the blame for sth对某事负责,内疚 We are ready to take the blame for that.
4 U6 `# V+ ]3 }+ |$ K1 K2 L" n  4选B in that 由于,因为Human beings are superior to animals in that they can use language as a tool to communicate.% i1 x( `% E. x
  5选A come up with提出,提供 He claimed to have been the first to come up with that idea.
" \4 ?4 B% T( ]2 `' G& y  come out 出现,显露,出版,发表 When will his new book come out?1 @; G% Q; I6 [9 C% A
  come round/ around 顺便来访,改变主意 He will never come round to our way of thinking.
: M: S/ Q+ l+ D; L  come up to达到,符合Only in this way will you come up to the Party’s expectations.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 07:28 , Processed in 0.242617 second(s), 21 queries .