立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 108|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专业四级词汇与语法全真模拟练习二十二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The politician says that he will __ the welfare of the people.$ Z2 ]# y1 ?; v; T" R- X
  A prey on
7 a0 p4 Y7 s7 r4 D) d* q3 a1 ]" A  B take on
; L9 O" [" H% e4 \4 V" @  C get at) m; a( b4 M3 I7 H& {6 t! B5 T# h
  D see to" W7 ~& r, B2 g( E
  2. We had difficulties at first but everything worked __ smoothly in the end.1 A  r/ g4 |1 H+ g) B7 d- ^
  A off( h- _/ U( X# K, K: Z5 \4 b
  B out
9 y* P+ g* j, U; y$ P  C away6 r; K2 g! ?. k7 {: J+ B% D! ^
  D up  q4 X# E/ V5 k4 k, H: }0 r* g! a
  3. There is no easy solution to Japan’s labor__.# j9 P( t  X4 \/ `
  A decline: Y/ o+ X. F; J6 E- ?
  B vacancy
7 g+ F+ x8 f. G  h2 d* C  C rarity
8 i! u. S0 X% m6 K+ n  D shortage0 S) V- b+ y! x
  4. This ticket__ you to a free meal in our new restaurant.
5 f4 o! X4 O3 J4 g) g  A gives
5 k" J- N/ A" C% e  B grants
( y2 B& ?# a% i( p  C entitles
: G" Y8 f. o5 t8 H$ Q6 j) l  D credits
, @7 E5 j8 m3 W4 E2 \6 D  l  5. We need some sunshine; so we have__ up our minds to go abroad this year.
! @: I, f1 }' g1 M" X  A set
) I3 r* A* _* j6 b4 C/ s  B made  D3 h* n. Y+ G& ^* E8 u
  C brought
7 v2 B, P! b; g  D given- `8 D# }7 X, ^0 E- |1 w
  Keys1-5DBDCB
+ g( h1 R' ^9 A( Y7 S) P  1. 选D① see to注意,照料 Who is seeing to the arrangement for the next meeting? ② prey on猎取食物,折磨 An eagle preys on smaller birds. ③take on 承担(任务)She took on the task with great courage. ④get at够得着Could you get at the top shelf?   6 B3 f, f" ^" H6 y3 |- w6 L7 o( I4 |
  2. 选B ①work out有……好的结果I hope the new job works out for you.② work off借工作活动清除掉 He often works off his anger.③work away继续In spite of all the difficulties, she worked away at her research work.④work up逐步形成,渐渐发展 He worked up the firm from nothing.  s" L( j6 A5 f
  3. 选D ①shortage匮乏,缺乏 The work remains unfinished owing to shortage of staff.②vacancy (职位/位置的)空闲 There is a good vacancy for a typist in the company.③ rarity(物/现象的)很少见 Rain is a rarity in the Sahara.2 f  }( k( N- I$ n7 x1 J
  4. 选C ①entitle赋予,给予entitle sb to sth或entitle sb to do。 If you fail three times, you are not entitled to do any more.②give可接双宾语,但直接宾语前不用介词t:You visits may give some comfort to the patient.③ grant同意,准予,授予 grant sth (to sb)/ grant sb sth:The general granted us permission to visit the military base.④ credit相信,认为 Until now I have always credited you with more sense.  
( f9 b( F7 g& h  ?9 n; E$ v  5. 选B ①set one’s mind on (to) 决心要,很想要 We’ve set our minds on a visit to the Great Wall.② bring sth to mind想起 The photo brings to our mind the days we spent together.③ give one’s mind to 注意某事物As a student, you should give your mind to study
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 07:56 , Processed in 0.265326 second(s), 21 queries .