立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 118|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专业四级词汇与语法全真模拟练习二十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The mother said she would __ her son washing the dishes if he could finish his assignment before supper.' |/ O% h" e; R. |3 z3 @
  A let down
* e" h7 ]) ?' k  z( M" \  B let alone4 G" Q1 D- S& O% }2 I
  C let off
& c& z' A% ]3 D. Y- E/ k  D let out8 G& R: n" f- \; I4 A- U3 B: E
  2. This kind of material can __ heat and moisture.. g2 u3 j7 Y; ~8 `9 _! |1 R) l
  A delete1 y# o, P5 x" @; f. Z" g
  B compel# [0 ]5 G! o  Q# k3 r" V* g8 D# \
  C constrain) u4 f7 Z  e/ i7 G4 T* s  r& X
  D repel. {3 H& }2 r5 f0 }# e$ M4 v
  3. Understanding the cultural habits of another nation, especially __ containing as many different subcultures as the United States, is a complex task.- h( B8 G* S  a9 W: x
  A one
: `% r6 @/ L+ R8 A: _  B the one
5 N9 {7 r4 d! V- E3 \  C that
: Q/ _, b: O0 p( b) @  D such
/ u7 G: l7 r$ W( ]; e& ^( s; P6 F  4. In order to raise money, Aunt Nicola had to __ with some of her most treasured possessions.
/ Y, P9 X: a! m2 F; a$ _9 z  A divide
# `7 \/ x) J2 @; B! n! w1 a  B separate
# _7 [* V' j9 P' e' x. R6 }. J" Y& B  C part
1 C7 E( }9 O: h  D abandon1 i! B* b. z9 A- h' j
  5. The new appointment of our president __ from the very beginning of next semester.
) M: F" _4 y, F4 Q  A takes effect9 o5 |, L% ?- [! r0 p- n
  B takes part
- z2 H0 S& n3 A8 w3 V3 M( F  C takes place" L( |' l$ K9 z! q- Y
  D takes turns
2 e- r5 W. V# Z4 F8 k  KEYS1-5 CDACA
! f/ E- K8 F; d, W  1. 选C ①let off原谅,不处罚,放过 With your record, you can hardly expect to let off lightly.0 l3 h: \0 g9 T) i* H8 F4 M
  ② let down使失望,食言③let alone别管,别烦Let her alone! She didn’t pick a quarrel with you.④ let out让……离开Open the door and let the cat out.    
+ `) R- x$ g8 T* @0 I% R; f  2. 选D ①delete消去,删除 Delete his name from the list of applicants.②compel强迫,迫使(运用权利/力量对方采取行动)He was compelled by illness to give up his studies.③constrain 限制,约束(强调内心情感),后接不定式 His activities must be constrained.④ repel排斥,抵制,防,抗We should not repel but protect young people’s enthusiasm." B$ u) X) P9 Q. K; y
  3.选A 依语意以句子结构,此处需要一个代词,表泛指,则选one;而the one表特指 Please get the chair for me, the one in the corner.
( L) R, ?( K# e0 O  4.选C ①part 不及物动词 “分别,离别”Scarcely an hour has passed since we parted.②divide分,划分Is the land to be divided up or sold as a whole?③separate使……分离④abandon抛弃,放弃The order was given to abandon ship.
" ]3 z5 h% v* W8 ?0 w$ M& ~# O  5.①take effect(药物)见效,(法律等)生效The new system of taxation will take effect next May.②take part参加③take place发生,举行④take turns轮流,依次They are unwilling to take turns at the same computer.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 03:07 , Processed in 0.191365 second(s), 21 queries .