立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 118|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专业四级词汇与语法全真模拟练习二十二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The politician says that he will __ the welfare of the people.
9 [# P6 f: W* u  A prey on
+ \* z: m$ q! M  B take on1 B/ E) J: C+ p2 D
  C get at: ]" ?6 ^  ?& b9 H! T
  D see to
$ P6 o$ A7 f9 b# t; x( n" p  2. We had difficulties at first but everything worked __ smoothly in the end.: }, Z; s/ g, m$ f! ]
  A off
% l/ H2 }) h4 u. y8 L  B out5 v$ V! S( E; w) \0 N
  C away
4 S/ S5 t6 ~- U# k, H3 D  D up
; j5 T1 L0 O6 u7 y" I' N  3. There is no easy solution to Japan’s labor__.
$ m* `3 B6 z& t  A decline
0 ]: D) h6 G- N- F. ^* b/ [+ p  L4 `  B vacancy" M0 r, _) Z2 S; ]
  C rarity
8 M! v( s! h6 c1 U8 I' b# C" s  D shortage4 y+ [9 t3 F' ]1 y9 C- D
  4. This ticket__ you to a free meal in our new restaurant.
0 O; u' s* t4 }, T$ n$ {, P  A gives9 ]2 Z) ~- |7 r4 D" W5 b$ j4 n$ A
  B grants
/ y( H4 ~$ J0 \4 ]7 i  C entitles
, O7 C# C1 u9 P  D credits
7 O  Z( W% _$ _3 b+ u8 m2 e% {+ x  5. We need some sunshine; so we have__ up our minds to go abroad this year.
, u- Y0 _# f# a; K0 I6 R; P* ]' |  A set- n- H( b3 B5 c" I- |& E0 l
  B made
. Z& `' I' l6 h7 Q" i  C brought
4 s8 q, `% S, D  D given
! t  B! g/ e) N  Keys1-5DBDCB/ Z- E% E( X! H! H+ v( N
  1. 选D① see to注意,照料 Who is seeing to the arrangement for the next meeting? ② prey on猎取食物,折磨 An eagle preys on smaller birds. ③take on 承担(任务)She took on the task with great courage. ④get at够得着Could you get at the top shelf?   2 g% `: X, J& k
  2. 选B ①work out有……好的结果I hope the new job works out for you.② work off借工作活动清除掉 He often works off his anger.③work away继续In spite of all the difficulties, she worked away at her research work.④work up逐步形成,渐渐发展 He worked up the firm from nothing.  f" R5 X  e4 T: |" j: r* |
  3. 选D ①shortage匮乏,缺乏 The work remains unfinished owing to shortage of staff.②vacancy (职位/位置的)空闲 There is a good vacancy for a typist in the company.③ rarity(物/现象的)很少见 Rain is a rarity in the Sahara.
% I6 @8 W' q  D/ q7 j  4. 选C ①entitle赋予,给予entitle sb to sth或entitle sb to do。 If you fail three times, you are not entitled to do any more.②give可接双宾语,但直接宾语前不用介词t:You visits may give some comfort to the patient.③ grant同意,准予,授予 grant sth (to sb)/ grant sb sth:The general granted us permission to visit the military base.④ credit相信,认为 Until now I have always credited you with more sense.  
" u" [0 f) V1 @" \9 J  5. 选B ①set one’s mind on (to) 决心要,很想要 We’ve set our minds on a visit to the Great Wall.② bring sth to mind想起 The photo brings to our mind the days we spent together.③ give one’s mind to 注意某事物As a student, you should give your mind to study
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 01:55 , Processed in 0.264267 second(s), 21 queries .