QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 146|回复: 0

[考试试题] 专业八级考试部分试题及答案(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  改错题:
! B; ^! ?8 i: B% Y. P    From what has been said, it must be clear that no one can
. j! u2 Q+ z7 B9 \; B1 G! c  make very positive statements about how language originated.4 a& }! ^# Y' o% n, i3 H6 W" J
  There is no material in any language today and in the earliest (1) and→or
- n5 h5 u5 H; I5 f* X; w% D  records of ancient languages show us language in a new and (2) show→showing
& F/ z6 i* ^" o/ x1 M2 X  emerging state. It is often said, of course, that the language (3) the 删除
8 p1 h3 ~$ m& O$ Y) g, S  originated in cries of anger, fear, pain and pleasure, and the (4) and→but
& Z! ]; Q) e  q9 |  necessary evidence is entirely lacking: there are no remote
* N" e# U$ s. x) o  tribes, no ancient records, providing evidence of* n# d- J) T5 V) v7 `% t8 H6 W! T( D
  a language with a large proportion of such cries (5) large→lager
9 Q2 \2 O* d$ Y, {0 G  than we find in English. It is true that the absence
/ F& \: d9 A: |- X  of such evidence does not disprove the theory, but in (6) in→on
* B2 y9 q; a. i) g8 Z$ |  other grounds too the theory is not very attractive.
/ i& s( s6 d: m# p7 T$ ]& I    People of all races and languages make rather similar
* X' w) N4 q2 n' Q" b. C4 `1 q2 n  noises in return to pain or pleasure. The fact that (7) return→response, G/ t5 M+ }0 Q( R( A8 z
  such noises are similar on the lips of Frenchmen1 T3 Z  s! V; ^
  and Malaysians whose languages are utterly different,/ ?& K& A( D$ J, g6 k
  serves to emphasize on the fundamental difference (8)on 删除
9 r- U# f7 z7 F. G5 e  between these noises and language proper. We may( B; S* ^" U, |! @5 v0 W+ D
  say that the cries of pain or chortles of amusement
; Z& O0 m+ C3 d  f$ {+ k9 a  are largely reflex actions, instinctive to∧large extent, (9) ∧a
; T& l1 Q8 P1 a1 a2 i  whereas language proper does not consist of signs/ S* D2 q2 t; @4 D
  but of these that have to be learnt and that are (10) these→those
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:40 , Processed in 0.271852 second(s), 21 queries .