立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 280|回复: 0

[考试试题] 英语专四考试语法与词汇模拟练习题(六)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. Nowhere in nature is aluminum found free, owing to its always with other elements, most commonly with oxygen.   A. being combined B. having combined
( S: P* f1 k6 j! w  C. to combine D. combined
7 W  R# e1 E7 P# R- ~- r+ V  2. Physics is the present day equivalent of used to be called natural philosophy, from most of present-day science arose./ X( W. p( R' c$ Q$ e
  A. which, what B. that, which C. what, which D. what, that) ^# g4 e$ g% D
  3. On no account ever leave the baby at home alone.) q' x+ w: ^3 Q- K, @$ i  u( w$ O
  A. should you B. you should C. shall you D. you shall
; c: s; p& j& p  4. the center of our planetary system was considered as heresy by the church in the Middle Ages.8 O; y: Z+ G' i6 v. O7 l6 S9 D! u! Y
  A. It is the sun and not the earth is
0 b# K: {6 |! D/ g* t  B. That the sun and not the earth is
& U% N; O! ?% H8 |  C. Being the sun and not the earth is( J1 U8 C1 o( E# T. @* K
  D. The sun and not the earth is
( ~" c& K; q1 g6 ^. f* E& B1 \! J  5. The reason that his property was confiscated by the country, it , was that he was involve in a lot of fraudulent activities during the war.
8 ~3 `7 g) J, k: y, C: T3 i  A. was turned out B. was being turned out C. being turned out D. turned out2 ~, k) A7 s$ s2 ~' ?! \6 t) r
  6. I‘d rather you by train because the weather forecast said there would be heavy snow, tomorrow.
9 \4 _9 l  v' c2 H; x. X% J/ k; B  A. went B. should go C. will go D. go+ P/ l8 S, @  X6 @- o
  7. Einstein won the Nobel Prize in 1921 and enjoyed great fame in Germany until the rise of Nazism he was expelled from Germany because he was a Jew.
' ^7 ^; v& }( r* a3 s* e/ x  A. when B. who C. then D. which9 x7 H- N/ v+ c. F5 [
  8. Nowhere but in the remotest region of the country find a place to settle down.( O+ r7 o3 k( M: O8 `
  A. can he B. he can C. he D. for him to
3 h+ K/ ^3 I& j& S% j6 z" F  9. With one leg broken in that car accident, he cannot even walk, run.
( }$ }0 Z0 O$ v& S8 P  A. let alone B. that's to say C. not to speak D. not to mention: c! y8 Y. U8 L% x2 y* v. t
  10. , she led a life of complete seclusion.
. Q- Z4 ]$ C* E( E- _2 v+ n  A. Being disgraced B. Disgraced C. Disgracing D. She was disgraced- I: C8 L0 k! ^' Q  }9 q+ L
  11. It to see so many children in that mountainous area cannot even afford elementary education.
3 p. P) z& p" o6 [5 p  A. pains her B. makes her pain C. is paining D. is pained# M# s$ W7 ?/ A2 N. m3 b0 p* o
  12. Our boss, Mr. Thompson, a raise in salary for ages, but nothing has happened yet.
( v9 y7 _7 l3 O% r* Q" O2 q  A. was promising B. has been promising
" [2 V' ~; ]# ~( y+ M  C. promised D. has promised
0 A8 j4 L' J% D( m6 ^% m  13. A dream is to a person is wings are to a bird.
3 o% U' [9 k' u  `  L  A. that B. which C. what D. as. L: C' L% {( ]& G
  14. The man sitting opposite me smiled dreamily, as if something pleasant in the past.1 k: W2 W' ~. e" `( G" D
  A. to remember B. remembered: Q; R0 E: m( l* H" A: o! D
  C. having been remembered D. remembering% W* m4 D9 n5 n# S
  15. I him the Christmas gift by mail because he came home during the Christmas holidays.
( g! Z& H9 a/ U  ?$ b* w  A. ought to have sent B. couldn‘t have sent/ j+ B. h1 u" h9 P5 v
  C. must have sent D. needn‘t have sent
+ j: d4 q+ `( X3 v  参考答案:ACABD AAAAB ABCDD
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:17 , Processed in 0.229549 second(s), 21 queries .