QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 61|回复: 0

[PETS一级] 2012公共英语一级写作模板三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 12:18:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
选A还是选B的确是一个热门话题,我们来研究一下,A比B至少有三大优势:1,2,3。  ) n/ M3 M9 W& w1 H( ?, [: ?% |
  第一段:There is no denying the fact that ____________(whether it is better to choose A or B) is a popular topic which is much talked about [not only by ____________, but also by ____________/by people across the world/ in a modern society].  
" d2 d& Q# j7 Y0 z  或:There is no denying the fact that ____________(whether it is better to choose A or B) is a popular topic which has caused heated debate over a long period of time (because it affects everybody in his or her daily lives).  7 [! C6 w$ u7 _  N) {  Z$ C
  或:In a modern society, people are always faced with the dilemma of whether to choose A or B. This problem is a much-debated one in that it affects everybody in his or her daily lives.  ' {+ m+ I% v8 a" e' D; m
  或:(如果是针对某一事件的题目,不是什么popular topic)If ____________(it is announced that a new movie theater may be built ____________), I will not be surprised to see ____________ (whether it is better to choose A or B) become a popular topic which is much talked about not only by ____________, but also by ____________. Although it seems that [sometimes we can not tell which one outweigh the other between A and B / they normally coexist peacefully], they deserve some close examination. [If three criteria were taken into account in comparing these two, I would prefer A. / As far as I am concerned, I vote for the latter]. There are no less than three advantages in A as rendered below:  ) x8 O; ^- A6 F; A9 z
  第二段 第一点原因。第二点原因。第三点原因。  / r+ s+ e9 Z# B0 D1 Q1 E- ]
  第三段 In conclusion, (it must be explained that these three reasons sometimes intertwine to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive than any one of them.) Only these three reasons are enough to make a person draw the conclusion that ____________ , not to mention there are more.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:36 , Processed in 0.192735 second(s), 21 queries .