QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 85|回复: 0

[PETS一级] 2012公共英语一级考试阅读难点指导七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 12:18:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What are your symptoms?3 |/ {: ~6 ]8 d, Z+ L. D
看医生的时候,医生通常会问病人:What are your symptoms?(你的症状是什么?)一般的症状如:头痛(Headache)、没胃口(Loss of appetite) 、喉咙痛(Sore throat)等等,下次要懂得如何告诉医生自己的症状。
) u& w$ I  R4 f, B% ?* R, S对 话$ f4 y( M; V% }4 g2 J, @
Doctor: So tell me, what are your symptoms?, f8 ^2 _& l  V& D# ]
Patient: Well doctor, at the beginning of every week I wake up with a sense of dread, a headache, my legs are shaking and I feel depressed.* H6 F& ?$ L; t- M# r. r/ @  A
Doctor: Ah! They are all classic symptoms of Mondaymorningitis.
  U2 D4 K8 `! X% N' hPatient: Can you cure me? It sounds very serious.0 @' ~$ S% ?) d) A* g! J3 B
Doctor: It means you don't want to go to work. Now get out of my office you lazy-bones, I've got some real patients to see.( F8 G5 h5 O% b. J7 E* D
医生:告诉我你的症状是什么?
% x5 l( Y$ ^- |- x9 @4 m; a, O病人:医生,每个星期的开端,我起床时感到畏惧和头痛,双腿发抖,觉得很沮丧。
/ `4 ^) H! M& U; S$ n2 S- N医生:哦!这些都是‘周一早上懒惰症’的典型征候。
' ~8 `% ]0 a$ V3 X$ B. n, c病人:可以医治吗?听来很严重。
* C/ Y) {* R' B' P医生:你只是不想上班,出去吧,你这个懒骨头,我要替真正的病人看病。  w, `% h' I( L. p: D
医生听病人说了症状之后戏言:They are all classic symptoms of Mondaymorningitis.(这是‘周一早上懒惰症’的典型征候)。字尾-itis指‘炎症’,例如bronchitis(支气管炎)、cystitis(膀胱炎)、hepatitis(肝炎)等。俗语常把-itis加在一些名词之后,表示在某事物上的病态倾向,例如:He suffers from televisionitis/creditcarditis(他患了电视沉迷症/信用卡滥用症)。
2 g/ j% Y; g, ~- [- Q7 z6 W* \* vSymptom是‘征兆’,例如:Repeated demonstrations are a clear symptom of the people's discontent.(示威运动此起彼落,是民众不满的明显征兆)。医学上,symptom是指症状,例如:A fever is a symptom of illness.(发烧是病征)。医生问病,一般会说:Can you describe your symptoms/problem?(你可以说说你的症状/问题吗?)或What are your symptoms?(你的症状是什么?)或What seems to be the matter/problem?(你觉得有什么不适?)或What is wrong?(哪里不舒服?)或What brings you here?(为什么要看医生?)
% b$ I3 d- g. u医生问病人的问题,常见的还有:(1) How long have you had this problem?/How long have you been suffering from this?(你发生这个症状多久了?)(2) Have you had this problem before?/Have you suffered from this before?(以前患过这种病吗?)(3) Is there a history of asthma/heart disease/cancer/diabetes/schizophrenia in your family?(家族有没有哮喘/心脏病/癌症/糖尿病/痴呆症的病历?)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 19:18 , Processed in 0.180889 second(s), 21 queries .