立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 119|回复: 0

[PETS二级] 2012年公共英语二级(PETS2)写作范文06

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 12:34:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Department of Applied Physics Tsinghua University Beijing, China Sept. 11th, 1999 Office of Graduate Admissions Boston University Massachusetts, USA Dear Sir or Madam,
& R/ d7 K3 l0 V& u! X- N( a  I am writing in the hope that I may obtain an opportunity to further my study in Applied Physics toward master degree in your unversity. ( i' s5 @# ~/ o; C! \/ \( k
  My name is Li Jin, an undergraduate student of the Department of Applied Physics, Tsinghua University(China). Next year in the summer, I will graduate and get my BS degree. I plan to continue my study and research in this field under the insructions of first-class professors and in a dynamic academic atmosphere. I chose Boston University because there are a congenial team of researchers, an array of databases and research projects in your School of Physics. I believe my interests are extremely congruent with the strengths of the School. And my solid academic background will meet your general entrance requirements for graduate study.
9 ]. |' F' A" l$ w  I will appreciate it very much if you could send me the Graduate Application Forms, the Application Form for Scholarships/Assistantships, a detailed introduction to the School of Physics, and other relevant information. My mailing address is shown on the top of this letter. 0 f, }0 E: w$ c1 X2 F" D( ]
  I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely yours, Li Jin
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 01:44 , Processed in 0.234472 second(s), 21 queries .