QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[PETS三级] 公共英语三级辅导:句型分析(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Phrases and Sentence:
/ W% H- U4 [3 u; |" S  1、 She soon called my attention to the fact that she couldn't work full time and keep house, too.注意的词语:call attention to(唤起注意)、keep house(当家)   2、 I guess I just took it for granted that a wife was supposed to take care of her kids and husband.注意的词语:take it for granted(视为当然)、be supposed to(应该、被期望) ! S3 g/ Y( z$ p& A, s, i
  3、 You've got to get to know them.注意的词语:have got to do(必须做……)、get to(在这里作“开始”的意思)
3 F. @3 f8 t1 u7 D* N  4、 But maybe I'd better take that back and give her a hand.注意的词语:take back:(在这里作“取消”的意思)、give sb. a hand(抽出空或腾出手帮助某人)
* m" ^3 V' J3 \- V4 @3 R. s) X  5、 They put me in mind for Italian food.注意的词语:put in mind(使记起、提醒) 4 Y0 O$ S5 F# Z& L. Z5 m
  6、 I've put aside some money that I earned by doing some extra mechanical work.注意的词语:put aside(储存、备用)
: k- e( C2 }6 w4 {  7、 I was putting a machine together today.注意的词语:put together(把……加起来、装配) , D8 v1 S/ E& u3 a) E/ U) {
  8、 I am putting forth a lot of effect to make this tablecloth.注意的词语:put forth(生出、作出)
- v- |0 x/ a: s/ E- o  9、 Do you want me to put my needlework away?注意的词语:put away:(在这里作“放弃、处理掉”的意思) ( r3 \6 x: Z' r- T/ \. L
  此要注意一下五个以 "put"打头的短语与词组的用法。
, A4 g  e0 s: n! D0 J  10、I was going by the store near your house… 注意的词语:go by(顺便走访)
2 B$ C+ i3 t$ D  11、Your black purse and shoes go nicely with that dress.注意的词语:go with(伴随、与……相配)/ D# ?% t; T: m" O4 e, l
  12、He always goes beyond my expectations.注意的词语:go beyond(超出)9 d" ~4 P  E& V" }% D
  13、The kids can't go along with you.注意的词语:go along with(一起去、附和)
2 `; S4 U& Y1 e+ F1 P  14、Your offer goes to prove that you're a wonderful mother-in-law.注意的词语:offer(在这里作为“提意”的意思)。 . G  F. i5 J8 V
  15、I could really go for a good comedy.注意的词语:go for:(在这里作为“主张”的意思)% S+ G9 k' Z4 G# P
  16、we can barely make ends meet.注意的词语:ends meet指收支平衡 3 h( s  z' n; Q+ y, i3 P
  17、Every thing I say goes in one ear and out the other.注意的词语:Goes in one ear and out the other(一个耳朵进,一个耳朵出。指听不进去的意思) 3 C) ?/ u/ F  V. K- O
  18、I've been keeping track of our phone bills.注意的词语:keep track of(明了、一目了然的意思) 6 {: h& G' m4 j- W9 m
  19、I'll have to call them and have them straighten it out.注意的词语:straighten out(改正、更正)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 14:37 , Processed in 0.219443 second(s), 21 queries .