QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 39|回复: 0

[PETS三级] 公共英语阅读辅导:PETS三级汉译英试题精选一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1、他这次考试失败使他意识到定期复习功课是多么重要。
! o2 h; l& G* T- c  He failed in the exam, which has made him aware of the importance of reviewing his lessons regularly.
1 Z' L' b1 j# G- [8 u  2、请一定不要忘记离家前你父母对你说过的话。8 ]8 a2 Q+ [5 U! x: V+ F
  Be sure not to forget what your parents said to you before you left home.
$ B  Y4 }" v6 I3 @  3、我确信她的英语知识对这项工作来说是足够的。
: n( s( J$ B3 r: b- q# {- j8 h0 K  I’m sure her knowledge of English is adequate for the job.
  Y7 Z' I# \7 F6 V! |' \- z  ~  4、这篇文章的目的是告诉学生怎么培养良好的学习习惯。' y) w' R% |8 N3 @& l! @
  The purpose of his article is to tell the students how to develop good study habits.
. z2 q5 j3 K6 e0 V( g  5、在当今时代,人们越来越多地依靠计算机来解决各种各样的难题。
% P# A  ~4 Q  h  In our age, people depend more on computers to solve various kinds of difficult problems." M; l2 W# b4 z' g$ S5 M0 T( d
  6、略读不仅帮助你对将要阅读的东西有所了解,还帮助你读得快些,提高你的阅读理解力。2 n, r! t7 D$ [5 E+ M& j7 s
  Skimming not only helps you get some idea of what you are going to read, but also helps you read faster and improve your comprehension." ?: Q8 b: [7 u  F
  7、有些人认为男孩子考试成绩总是比女孩子好。然而,事实未必如此。/ S7 a0 b' ?3 O/ q) }
  Some people think that boys performance on tests is always better than girls. That is not necessarily the case, however.$ u6 @* a4 p- Z9 u$ ?5 z
  8、即使智力一般的学生也可以通过改进学习习惯而成为优等生。, S- J0 P" r% C' X; a8 Q
  Even students of average intelligence can become top students by improving their study habits.
; ]6 ~! t4 M! ]% A: @' `  9、幸好附近有家医院,我们立即把他送到了那里。
& p3 `0 l+ T* }/ N% l% p5 l  Fortunately there was a hospital nearby and we took him there at once.5 R% j8 e3 ]% y6 t
  10、我们常常发现运用一个规律比懂得它要难的了。
0 U" \* t# a) b3 x9 B) R  We often find it much more difficult to apply a rule than to know it.; p' Y% ?) |+ F' u
  11、他决心继续他的实验,不过这次他将用另一种办法来做。8 X0 Q# U* w6 K1 ?. Y8 ?
  He is determined to continue his experiment but this time he’ll do it another way.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:02 , Processed in 0.225441 second(s), 21 queries .