立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[PETS三级] PETS高分作文必须要用的35个句型(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)   ~~~ the most  + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)  例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.
+ U, c/ @* F( V" |  海伦是我所看过最美丽的女孩。. Y% X8 e$ z3 L, D2 ]' b" x5 s& h
  Mr. Chang is the kindest teacher that I have ever had.
9 T5 f" ^0 ^2 S) ^$ I  张老师是我曾经遇到最仁慈的教师。
3 G- H4 M. v; K8 b5 @  二、Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V/ p8 n) n% ^* v& b& k" `
  例句:Nothing is more important than to receive education.
8 S, j; e) A2 c  没有比接受教育更重要的事。4 a) h2 v$ _/ {; n7 _
  三、 ~~~ cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much.(再怎么强调……的重要性也不为过。)  例句:We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.2 L9 k- |* d  \, w. O+ W9 D) v+ I4 [
  我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。
" F+ @4 v+ a2 H; T% u3 d6 j  四、There is no denying that + S + V ……(不可否认的……)7 L, Z, @, u  x; _
  例句:There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.
. V; u4 L9 f0 V; ?  不可否认的,我们的生活品质已经每况愈下。2 A3 Z) L0 t3 Z
  五、It is universally acknowledged that + 句子~~ (全世界都知道……)
2 t- x' z% I* d) ~4 y  例句:It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.$ B8 r) Y9 s0 V0 L
  全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。" f) x- N2 q1 s! O* w
  六、There is no doubt that + 句子~~ (毫无疑问的……)
9 P$ e  H8 z* d& \" A: p  例句:There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.
4 ]1 t1 B1 F0 I5 H; ]$ v$ C  毫无疑问的我们的教育制度令人不满意。$ s1 a* l  [+ ?: c% D" l
  七、An advantage of ~~~ is that + 句子 (……的优点是……)5 v: V+ |) d, F
  例句:An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won't create (produce) any pollution.) y* b& ]9 O9 v- D* R8 S6 c
  使用太阳能的优点是它不会制造任何污染。
. M1 |9 ~1 U7 v% ~  八、The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (……的原因是……)
7 r$ s% b9 p9 M5 u) L% I  例句: The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh air./ The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.2 O3 F+ g% L0 v6 j% X9 l- w
  我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。
9 _& {- n: s$ C  九、So + 形容词 + be + 主词 + that + 句子 (如此……以致于……). b# x; S: \& W& }2 V; r: L7 d# U
  例句:So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it. 时间是如此珍贵,我们经不起浪费它。
% W! t( Z+ T  K" E% s4 f& {  十、Adj + as + Subject(主词)+ be, S + V~~~ (虽然……)/ `3 }5 M5 Y6 |( L7 o9 h) l
  例句:Rich as our country is,  the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory. {by no means =  in no way = on no account 一点也不}
4 h  U8 P: }  ~% i  虽然我们的国家富有,我们的生活品质绝对令人不满意。) N; `7 j7 Y, L4 W) s1 S! u
  十一、The + ~er + S + V, ~~~ the + ~er + S + V ~~~
& Y) G- g3 _! H# w4 [+ m  The + more + Adj + S + V, ~~~ the + more + Adj + S + V ~~~(愈……愈……)8 ^  f) w' l( a/ Z& c
  例句:The harder you work, the more progress you make.6 N/ E  D8 j7 {; d/ M% N
  你愈努力,你愈进步。
6 ]) G, J+ K8 j, q! R, z  The more books we read, the more learned we become." A7 x( ^& q4 y7 m' d. m" {7 r
  我们书读愈多,我们愈有学问。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 14:09 , Processed in 0.340302 second(s), 21 queries .