立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 102|回复: 1

[PETS三级] PETS议论文和提纲式作文写作模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PETS考试借鉴了雅思的基本模式,PETS三级、四级考试中往往会考应用文写作和议论文大作文。应用文写作格式不正确是很多同学失分的最主要原因。应用文写作程式化强,考生可以提前背诵一些应用文写作的基本句型,积累有关句型句式,注意应用文写作中的套话。应用文写作常考信件写作,如辞职信、投诉信、感谢信、表扬信、会议 MEMO等都是考生应重点把握的。以下分别介绍:   PETS英语写作模板之一-辩论式议论文
# K+ T- z* k% I4 k  模版1, H, k9 d# \3 i- Y( B
  Some people believe (argue, recognize, think) that 观点 1. But other people take an opposite side. They firmly believe that 观点 2. As for me, I agree to the former/latter idea.
# x. P' n; v* K9 t# X" ]' z) N  There are a dozen of reasons behind my belief. First of all, 论据1.
5 Q& x/ G, O8 y0 {6 ~$ W# K! O  More importantly, 论据2.: Z; ]2 Q% g' T7 `) p7 O7 n
  Most important of all, 论据3./ N8 e5 r+ G9 U
  In summary, 总结观点。 As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心。
' v7 g  K/ ]8 @  M& B  或 From above, we can predict that 预测。0 O0 |; {6 g9 s" `1 I  R
  模版2
7 s9 ?* `: Q) ]  People hold different views about X. Some people are of the opinion that  观点1, while others point out that 观点2. As far as I am concerned,  the former/latter opinion holds more weight.$ S. @  e- b7 k7 e
  For one thing, 论据1.% w- O* C3 A8 O# i: f2 i
  For another, 论据2.
4 Z5 [, T% Z* n/ F& n) x  [7 }  Last but not the least, 论据3.) D: H" J! A4 r, M% [; `, X
  To conclude, 总结观点。 As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心。( R, C8 D+ V, G. L, K
  或 From above, we can predict that 预测。
0 h6 s' |% B' r  r$ m* K  模版3
% k& @  P$ Q9 X  {! I$ \  There is no consensus of opinions among people about X(争论的焦点)。# n' B" w# t+ |; h8 D) ~" C
  Some people are of the view that  观点1,while others take an opposite side, firmly believing that 观点2. As far as I am concerned, the former/latter notion is preferable in many senses. The reasons are obvious.$ ?) T3 c3 S. W6 ~. [% N/ V$ F6 Q  h
  First of all, 论据1.* I$ o6 V& w" t0 P. ^# {: F
  Furthermore, 论据2.% w  x) f( _8 X+ l; E4 A
  Among all of the supporting evidences, one is the strongest. That is, 论据3.
8 U* P- c6 k% B$ l& l- s  A natural conclusion from the above discussion is that总结观点。- T  l- |# {; M
  As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心。8 v( N3 |1 P( I7 l" C
  或 From above, we can predict that 预测。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:31 | 显示全部楼层

PETS议论文和提纲式作文写作模板

PETS写作模板之二——提纲式作文   1. 对立观点式
$ H$ ^- Q4 V! E  e1 G2 T  A.有人认为X 是好事,赞成X, 为什么?
8 a( l/ b6 t9 c  B. 有人认为X 是坏事, 反对X,为什么?
. w) U0 ~9 x9 E% ^; n4 j  s( b  C.我的看法。3 I2 v6 M; e/ j6 E1 `2 o
  Some people are in favor of the idea of doing X. They point out the fact that 支持X 的第一个原因。They also argue that 支持X 的另一个原因。7 e8 G) P- M- f1 g
  However, other people stand on a different ground. They consider it harmful to do X. They firmly point out that  反对X 的第一个理由。 An example can give the details of this argument: 一个例子。& w& b' }* G% d5 s% {
  There is some truth in both arguments. But I think the advantages of X overweigh the disadvantages. In addition to the above -mentioned negative effects it might bring about, X also may X 的有一个坏处。
) x/ l: m  X* k% f8 q  2. 批驳观点式' e9 Y! |+ R0 N0 M& r
  A.一个错误观点。! [/ o8 A# _" a7 B: v% |1 @
  B. 我不同意。
/ U: L) O: A- p7 Z: F' ]+ w  Many people argue that 错误观点。By saying that, they mean 对这个观点的进一步解释。 An example they have presented is that 一个例子。(According to a survey performed by X on a group of Y, almost 80% of them  赞成这个错误观点或者受到这个错误观点的影响)。
, t: u/ M3 }7 A+ F  There might be some element of truth in these people's belief. But if we consider it in depth,  we will feel no reservation to conclude that 与错误观点相反的观点。 There are a number of reasons behind my belief.- g% S' B0 `* A
  (以下参照辩论文的议论文写法)。
' x  x4 q, w# K8 d. R0 C  3. 社会问题(现象)式# L- V  B: J: |+ L
  A.一个社会问题或者现象。% f. }! Y# m8 o' @$ @
  B. 产生的原因
) x8 V" L* N, P3 S# m  a- @  C.对社会和我们生活的影响. u) X% q% x; G# F! C3 j
  D. 如何杜绝。(如果是问题的话)
/ \0 t8 S0 J' \3 j2 f2 z/ Z7 y1 o' n  E. 前景的预测。
; @/ i; u4 k6 q5 A, R. P  Nowadays, there exists an increasingly serious social/economic/environmental problem.  (X has increasingly become a common concern of the public)。 According to a survey,  调查内容说明这种现象的情况。(或者是一个例子)。% f  t  a, P  m! {! K
  There are a couple of reasons booming this problem/phenomenon. 下面参照辩论式议论文的写法。5 @- A0 v$ }# g1 T9 N
  X has caused substantial impact on the society and our daily life, which has been articulated in the following aspects.  参照辩论式议论文的写法。8 P: j1 @; D; B! l( K: f4 D2 f
  A dozen of measures are supposed to take to prevent X from bringing us more harm. 参照辩论式议论文的写法。
9 S! \# ]6 t4 s: l' M$ @  Based on the above discussions, I can easily forecast that more and more people will ……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:58 , Processed in 0.139607 second(s), 23 queries .