只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 47|回复: 0

[PETS三级] 公共英语三级写作:论说文模板大全(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  (四)分析列举式
, A9 z1 u, p: l  B  具体表述如下:/ q% Q" Q5 K' _" @0 g. u" [
  人们喜欢参观博物馆,分析一下都有什么原因? 你认为一个好邻居应该有哪些品质?有人搬到你们城市,你认为他会对这个城市有些什么看法?2 |4 ^# S- C9 E) R6 g/ R. y
  两种模板:
( r9 p1 \) P$ f+ m( Q  1._________的确是一个值得探讨的话题。不同的人有不同的看法,有的认为______,有的认为____________,还有的认为____________我认为最重要的一点是____________.+ k, |$ }; W4 ~+ J* D
  第一段:2 p, U+ W2 n" t0 y+ n$ b; y0 e- X, ~
  There is no denying the fact that (why/how/what) ____________ is a hot topic which is much talked about [not only by ____________, but also by ____________ /by people across the world/ in a modern society]./ U, x2 a- M! H5 r* m# c: y! d
  或:There is no denying the fact that (why/how/what) ____________ is a popular topic which has caused heated debate over a long period of time (because it affects everybody in his or her daily lives).
' Y1 g; I1 r. o# b  或:There is no denying the fact that (why/how/what) ____________ is a basic (moral/philosophical) problem that can not be circumvented by anybody,( because the opinion on this problem will determine one’s attitude toward the world and the life).
2 m% M# e' }+ i2 v  或:(如果是针对某一事件的题目,不是什么popular topic)____________(Why people visit museums) is a interesting question that deserves careful investigation not only by_______________(museum managers), but also by ____________(visitors themselves). People with different experience, life style and  differ greatly in their attitudes toward this [problem /question]. Some people hold the opinion that ____________. Others, [however/on the contrary], maintain that ____________. Still others, convinced by the view that ____________, argue that ____________. According to them,____________. But as far as I am concerned, I consider the [chief reason/ most important quality] is ____________. And here are three reasons that I’d like to point out.5 i+ N* j- n" j; W( r) g
  第二段:第一点第二点第三点
7 x; Z, w" z) Q/ [6 G  第三段:7 M( v" D+ \6 l+ O
  In a word, ____________(the three points mentioned above) are the main opinions on ____________ hold by [common/most] people. But my idea is that ____________________, and I sincerely believe that it is right.
) a" ]6 a* y( N6 n  2.____________的确是一个值得探讨的话题。人们看法比较一致,第一第二第三。我认为最重要的一点是____________
3 m3 g3 [# F4 ^7 x& E! l  第一段:
! H; o' u6 w; a' b) S5 t  第一句同1。第二句:1 _8 R; P. w7 S0 V9 g  g: D9 R+ T- G; y
  Somewhat surprisingly, people with different experience, life style and  share similar attitudes toward this [problem/question]. They usually [give some, even all of the following reasons / consider some, even all of the following points [important/ necessary / desirable /advisable] ].
* k, ^  f1 K7 J& ~6 L4 p$ ~! c  第二段:
( m% e% Y: Y7 z- h* ?$ `  第一点第二点第三点
' D: q4 y0 ?0 H" U* h  第三段:In a word, ____________(the three points mentioned above) are the main [reasons /desirable qualities /____________] of ____________. But as far as I am concerned, I consider the [ chief reason/ most important quality] is ____________.
7 G4 N( r/ c% p" p7 k1 j+ P  或:In a word, ____________(the three points mentioned above) are the main opinions on ____________ hold by [common/most] people. But in my point of view, ____________ has more advantages than disadvantages under most circumstances.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:08 , Processed in 0.282588 second(s), 21 queries .