立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 110|回复: 0

[PETS三级] 公共英语辅导:写作技巧三级29

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Hobbies future plan five questions Do you often play sports?
+ ^2 W7 \8 h) n$ e: I5 @: J  Do you like your family and why?; q$ ~3 T  o8 f. m* M3 A4 l8 b
  What do you usually do on your vacation?  @2 f. A- @' H1 `, Z! T
  How do you study English?
8 e3 c8 b) K2 a( j  Rule 1 at least three sentences Are you a student?
* }5 n; k& V2 O/ P  Yes, I do. I'm a student. I study in Number 2 middle school. I'm junior high. And I'm great, too. I have a lot of my friends in school, and we often play football, basketball and everything. We do a lot of stuff together. And I love my teachers. They are all nice and helpful. And I love to go to school very much. Practise I'm honored to be here. Could you tell us your name?
; v! V7 ^+ V5 \- d7 S$ e5 B' n& z6 E  What do you like? What do you hate? Are you a student? Do you like your family?% J( M* W0 n+ ^
  Do you have a boyfriend? If you have a boyfriend, what would be happening to you in your school?1 M) g1 Y) F' O% e7 R3 D
  My name is Zhang Yuchen. I'm in junior high school. And I'm in Grade 2. Do you like your school? I'm in Sanfan Middle School. What would you like to do in your free time?- o) h: U" `, k
  There is a lot of homework to do and only have little free time. My parents are all teachers. They can teach me in my family. Do you want to be a teacher in the future?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:07 , Processed in 0.210461 second(s), 21 queries .