立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 76|回复: 0

[PETS三级] 公共英语辅导:写作技巧三级30

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Do you have a lot of friends? I have many friends in my school. We often play basketball or football in my school. What do you hate? I think everything is interesting. Do you like cooking? I never cook. My mother cooks very delicious. What do you like?& C9 H3 Q3 z# Q8 g+ i4 M9 p
  I like play computer games. Are you a student?& O- Y& g; i5 K0 F
  I'm in a primary school. I‘m in Grade 6. I'm a good student. What would you like to do in your free time?
( M, A) a7 M1 F! u# D3 X' o  I like reading and playing computer games with my friends. Do you like your family?$ @, z( b2 S7 R7 ]# f! d" {
  My mother is very kind to me and we are like friends. We are very happy. Tell us your name. My name is Li Jiawei. Where do you study? primary school Do you like your school?5 L& b  r9 ]/ T5 x7 w0 p+ U
  What make a student outstanding? a lot of homework. do my homework. Tell you one important question about topic work. What type of company do you like to work for in the future?
7 V4 }3 n( s  p+ m" V  }, j* e  Multinational Co. and so on etc. I like play football, play basketball, play tennis, play table tennis and etc. and everything I like play football, basketball and everything. What would you like to do in your free time?
' u7 H, ^3 b6 k0 ~( Z8 }, H0 f- _  I always stand term and watch TV and everything.外企,跨国公司 foreign company/enterprise Microsoft joint venture company IBM state own enterprise NOKIA I like to work for the government. SONY government employee/public servant Toyota free-lance professional DELL I want to own my own company. What type of company do you like to work for?
; `# V2 z- R- c4 T" ?* b! ?  What is your land of business? I want to be involved in advertising. I want to be involved in real estate. What is up? I want to go home. I want to go sleep.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 01:39 , Processed in 2.481525 second(s), 21 queries .