立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 93|回复: 0

[PETS三级] 公共英语辅导:写作技巧三级33

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Could you please talk about your family?——I'm sorry, I have no family. Could you please talk about your relatives?——I'm sorry, I have no relatives. You must have a lot of friends, could you please talk about your best friend?——I'm sorry, I have no friend. fluency interactive grammar word exertion How can you talk about it? I like the student who is different, but not too different. We have a way to talk about more. Why do you like your family?. h$ ?! L6 b6 D
  1 P at your point of view—— My teachers are boring and mean.——I feel that they are the best.——I hate to go to school and I think my teachers are boring and mean.——I don't mind commuting to work, I don't mind commuting to school.——I can't understand my mother. She is very talkative.——I feel like a fool. What's funny?* X- n1 I6 ?) Y
  2 prep Talk about the point of view and give some reasons. Do you like your job?
) s9 s8 o: c" a- A3 X5 R  —— Yes, I do. I feel my job is very interesting. It is paying better than other jobs.—— I like the people at work.——As you can see……
: z$ I. U1 B  F' H# {  ——You see……" y; c. U3 Y+ n' I
  Do you like your school?
' ~/ [! w3 J- \; _1 a; W# y1 U  p  ——I love my school, you see I have a lot of friends here.——I have so much fun. reason e.g. Do you have any pets?) W$ O4 `7 X( ~; M" m
  ——I think dogs are very cute. I wish I could have a dog.——I don't have any pets because my mother hates them. Two years ago, I had a dog and a cat. My dog ate my cat. My dad killed my dog. I was so sad. Long long time ago……! f: l, e$ _! ~6 w0 I
  Mical easygoing generous good expression cappuccino Smoking should be banned.——Everybody knows smoking is bad for your health. But it's too hard to give up smoking.—— My father is a heavy smoker. He tried to stop smoking for million times. But he didn't work it out.——One of my friends /relatives……: T! c+ v' [# y) \9 O
  restate your point of view——She is selfish.——She has nobody in her heart.——She is cold heartless person.——She is selfish and very self-centered and self-involved. work——I want to be involved in……
# I2 u, m" C# ]% ^2 A' @  ——My father is involved in……
! Q' c( s, g2 l8 l% a! ?  —— I want to go home.—— I want to eat.—— I want to sleep.—— I want to go out.—— I want to kill you. tourism doctor thief 2 publishing 3 education 4 oil 5 manufactory 6 telecommunication 7 advertising 8 consulting 9 electronics 10 retail 11 net marketing 12 beverage 13 food processing 14 banking 15 insurance 16 IT
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 19:29 , Processed in 0.213926 second(s), 21 queries .