QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 134|回复: 0

[PETS三级] 2012年公共英语三级写作常用句型(三)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年公共英语三级写作常用句型(三), V6 @6 _3 Q6 S: p% m+ p3 s$ [
 1、 She soon called my attention to the fact that she couldn’t work full time and keep house, too. ' z. U0 w/ F1 r
  注意的词语:call attention to(唤起注意)、keep house(当家)
" L  ^2 @+ T$ N% B2 _3 M  2、 I guess I just took it for granted that a wife was supposed to take care of her kids and husband.
4 r0 M+ ?; ]; A+ y9 d  注意的词语:take it for granted:(视为当然)、be supposed to:(应该、被期望) ) H% X4 V) v! v/ i
  3、 You’ve got to get to know them.
1 t, N+ m/ ?( E$ w  P8 @( Q  注意的词语:have got to do:(必须做……)、get to:(在这里作"开始"的意思)
! Z; W: ~5 N8 J' H" C+ s1 @  4、 But maybe I’d better take that back and give her a hand.
  C6 d; @3 A0 a; m; U/ P% l  注意的词语:take bake:(在这里作"取消"的意思)、give Sb. A hand(抽出空或腾出手帮助某人)
* v) n; b3 }7 O; d9 D  5、 They put me in mood for Italian food. + w! z/ B+ I2 j1 X+ B. s) x9 D
  注意的词语:put in mind:(使记起、提醒)
" ]* E) x5 g+ ^& y% f1 f3 D! U  6、 I’ve put aside some money that I earned by doing some extra mechanical work. 9 D$ Y8 V/ S& ?. V! M' N
  注意的词语:put aside:(储存、备用) ; j! M5 T, y1 P# C
  7、 I was putting a machine together today.
9 z# v2 _( v! z4 h2 I  注意的词语:put together:(把……加起来、装配) . x  \* U: _* a4 g0 Y
  8、 I am putting forth a lot of effect to make this tablecloth. www.ExamW.CoM
7 N5 g5 r4 _3 z5 p8 U  注意的词语:put forth:(生出、作出) : Z5 l: R) H  x
9、I never think that I ’m doing eight-minute cures on television. But I think that 50 percent of the solution to any problem lies in defining it first. I can be an emotional compass that points them down the path.
. Z' y. l2 g/ M. f  这个句子中重点解析的是"cures"与"lies in"的意思,另外 "point……down"是词组吗?
' o0 x  Z# q. t. D$ Y' Y) l  翻译为:我从未想过我在用电视做一个8分钟的治疗。但是我认为任何问题50%的解决方法在于先界定它。我可能是沿着路径指向它们的情感罗盘(指南针)。 1 x- M8 u2 [9 N
  cure:名词,治疗。point和后面的down可以认为没有关系,这里不是词组,down这里的意思是"沿着",相当于along.down the path是介宾结构词组,在句中作points them的补充状语。
* P5 f! v3 L( Z) o10、 Do you want me to put my needlework away?
8 K( c- t  U$ m  注意的词语:put away:(在这里作"放弃、处理掉"的意思) % {0 I, ^  G- L" R4 ~7 L% R- ]. d
  此要注意一下五个以"put"打头的短语与词组的用法
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:26 , Processed in 0.254671 second(s), 21 queries .