立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 111|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011公共英语三级考试模拟试题及答案(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:09:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Section B  Directions: There are 10 incomplete statements here. Y ou should f ill in each blank with the proper form of the word given in the brackets. Write the word or words in the corresponding space on the Answer Sheet.4 h( r. x  z0 \& R
  26. Ive heard that the musical group will set off for Hong Kong to give a three-day ( perform ) .& Q. g. s& J: C7 A7 D8 m
  27. John not only learnt Chinese but also (know) the difference between his culture and ours.
& `7 T4 |4 t; q3 p# O  f, f. h  28. The more challenging the journey is, the (happy) the young people will feel.% g+ K6 R0 I4 V2 J
  29. After the flood, life was (extreme) difficult for the farmers in this area.
$ V  }& j& t1 @% v7 h  30. The children (play) the violin over there will go on the stage next week." d8 I+ c* {) S5 e
  31. Before the flight takes off, all passengers are asked to (fast) their seat belts.
* d3 l3 v; h, J" t( W  32. The policemen (tell) not to take any action until they received further order.' ]/ m3 w- _$ |8 O7 A: e: A
  33. I cannot go shopping with you because I have an (appoint) with my dentist this afternoon.( U0 h5 q# \, C4 z7 \5 s
  34. The father wants to know why his son (question) by the police last week.% t, m3 z+ k* d! `# L' ]2 g
  35. The boy passed the finial exams. But if he had spent more time on them, the results (be) much better.
" M, z2 g5 \* u( p7 ~9 I. f" Y  Part III Reading Comprehension (40 minutes)+ Y" c' o5 Q! T: R( w
  Directions: This part is to test your reading ability. There are 5 tasks f or you to f ulfill. Y ou should read the reading materials caref ully and do the tasks ns you are instructed.8 N* y% b/ r$ F2 L, P9 r/ |
  Task 1
/ ]" B( A6 H' L" L$ |- n+ t$ v  Directions: Af ter reading the f ollowing passage, you will f ind 5 questions or unf inished statements, numbered 36 to 40. For each question or statement there are 4 choices marked A), B), C) and D). You should make the correct choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.  |4 T' \& K, q4 u
  Do you know how to use a mobile phone (手机) without being rude to the people around you?7 }6 Z% |5 T; Q! n* `: }0 k
  Talking during a performance irritates (激怒) people. If you are expecting an emergency call, sit near the exit doors and set your phone to vibrate (振动 ). When your mobile phone vibrates, you can leave quietly and let the others enjoy the performance.& g2 j7 i0 P9 z* d2 b
  Think twice before using mobile phones in elevators, museums, churches or other indoor public places—especially enclosed spaces. Would you want to
. \$ \9 Q' K  w: a$ L  listen to someones conversation in these places? Worse yet,how would you feel if a mobile phone rang suddenly during a funeral! It happens more often than you think. Avoid these embarrassing situations by making sure your
4 T, h5 {: u; f' g  mobile phone is switched off.; V5 p# M; @6 \; `
  When eating at a restaurant with friends, dont place your mobile phone on the table. This conveys the message that your phone calls are more important than those around you.
- W* Y; T% t6 ~+ f, y  Mobile phones have sensitive microphones that allow you to speak at the volume you would on a regular phone. This enables you to speak quietly so that others wont hear the details of your conversations. If you are calling from a noisy area, use your hand to direct your voice into the microphone.7 E/ \) p& n# v6 s1 g
  Many people believe that they cant live without their mobile phone. Owning a mobile phone definitely makes life more convenient, but limit your conversations to urgent ones and save the personal calls until you are at
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:07 , Processed in 0.290863 second(s), 21 queries .