QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011公共英语三级考试模拟试题及答案(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:09:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
single line through the center.   Conversation 1
1 J" M, r6 l  M  6. A) Downstairs. B) Upstairs. C) Across the bus stop. D) Right behind the woman.
; t0 f9 H' f  e$ \" Q: T) J  7. A) Every ten minutes. B) Every half hour. C) Every hour. D) Every other hour.
4 ]4 v9 k2 o- @, R) n9 h  Conversation 28 J, r' c, m8 o# O$ L% ^  f
  8. A) Marketing. B) Finance. C) Production. D) Human Resources.
" B  x, l) w( V3 h, `  9. A) Taking long business trips. B) Having work experience. C) Working on weekends. D) Living in the companys dormitory.. R+ v9 v% b4 D2 P! l( F. K
  10. A) Half an hour. B) One hour. C) One hour and a half. D) Two hours., r& V  O1 t3 p6 m# `: a# n
  Section C6 q+ _. @9 Y, v: s1 t% b
  Directions: this section is to test your ability to comprehend short passages. You will hear a recorded passage.After that you will hear f ive questions. Both the passage and the questions will be read two times. When
# ?1 z+ D+ w; B& h' J' J  you hear a question, you should complete the answer to it with a word or a short phrase (in not more than 3 words ). The questions and incomplete answers are printed in your test paper. Y ou should write your2 m3 \! o/ q- h' y
  answer on the Answer Sheet correspondingly. Now the passage will begin.
% o9 @! d1 N3 L  11. About how many adult Americans have the "weight problem"? percent.0 G9 L; g2 w. S# s" f) Z# J
  12. In many peoples opinion, what is the cause of getting fat? Eating .
$ e5 G- ?/ p2 m: y8 C' _- s* Y  13. Why were the Americans in 1910 thinner than today? Because they worked physically.. |0 S: a7 G6 r5 _  [! E
  14. What was the result of a recent study? Thinner people are more than fatter people.$ A" G3 O7 c2 A  v
  15. According to the passage, what happens to those who exercise regularly? They can eat more, and still lose a large amount of .# X5 H# j2 e" w/ i) Y3 H  g0 x6 c; c
  Part II Structure ( 15 minutes)
, y/ U' Z, f0 |5 o  U( U  Directions: This part is to test your ability to construct grammatically correct sentences. It consists of 2 sections.
' Y+ f, R3 X$ N! q! x+ b+ W6 P  Section A
# C9 a/ f: Z) v+ O+ l+ _  Directions: In this section, there are 10 incomplete sentences. Y ou are required to complete each one by deciding on the most appropriate word or words f rom the 4 choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
, ^$ n( Q, Y* ~  16. that Bob had got promoted, his friends came to congratulate him.
7 M6 u. v1 p  H9 O  A) Heard B) Having heard C) Hear D) To hear
# r! ~1 ~7 }5 ~4 |% s0 l  17. Try not to be absent class again for the rest of the term.2 h+ ?! B5 h" p9 A: t, F6 O  g
  A) in B) on C) from D) of- j, w4 ~' w& |2 u+ m9 N/ X
  18. The young man lost his job last month, but it wasnt long he found a new position in my company.
1 o3 f7 d8 ?) u$ E; f1 s) |  A) before B) while C) as D) after
8 q6 T# a# F+ S& c! }* Q  19. The representative of the company demanded that part of the agreement revised.& ^  C0 `( {+ @! M
  A) will be B) is C) to be D) be' |& t4 L+ N: F
  20. What do you think of his suggestion we all attend the meeting?+ c5 r* |# P! A) j- m
  A) which B) whether C) that D) what
# q: e7 Y2 p. r$ ]" z& k% ?  21. Weve got two TV sets, but we still cant watch anything because works properly.  v/ P8 Z1 P1 |" N
  A) neither B) either C) each D) every. Y. }7 m' ]+ c
  22. Ever since I arrived here, I in the dormitory because it is cheaper.
" a& q7 W+ Z1 i* q" q% |7 p2 }  A) lived B) was living C) had been living D) have been living* H7 n4 A+ O) I& J% r6 H- Y
  23. The harder I tried, it seemed to solve that math problem.% l& U: C+ {1 X. T7 d
  A) the impossible B) most impossible C) the more impossible D) the most impossible
& c2 o- W- `% }7 m+ u2 y, N/ l  24. The accident was my fault, so I had to pay for the damage the other car.
* T$ S0 n8 q9 |# C5 G2 W5 R& T  A) at B) to C) on D) for" V3 H6 u5 S2 \# l" o5 V
  25. You cant get a drivers license you are at least sixteen years old.! W" i* W3 v8 D/ I! U/ P
  A) unless B) if C) when D) though
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 06:49 , Processed in 0.255300 second(s), 21 queries .