立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 43|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011公共英语三级(pets)口语模拟卷2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:09:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Candidate B, please listen carefully while Candidate A is speaking. When he/she has finished, you may say something more about the picture.' f, Z3 E; e$ o5 H
  Candidate A, remember you have only one and a half minutes for this, so don' t worry if I stop you then. Would you like to begin now?. I% e& B4 m9 ?1 l* H) r
  Candidate A: ( Approximately one and a half minutes. )
8 }3 {  n# K7 v# j7 [" O6 e  Interlocutor:
3 v' t! C$ O% s8 R: p  Thank you.
" w8 g* I# v5 s* w) ]  Candidate B, is there anything else you would like to say about the picture? You may have half a minute for this. Candidate B: ( Approximately 30 seconds. )
; f! R$ q7 Z" q- z% c. H% h  (Retrieve the picture. )
  H) K! }! J( s, K  Interlocutor:
9 {! B+ J* y) I$ K: ~4 [7 I( X  (Hand over the 0icture sheet [P. 8]to Candidate B. )
$ ~# S7 D5 l- R1 j  
+ A! X/ j0 G" E" d& |2 [; Z9 r$ l  Candidate B, here is your picture: a mother is encouraging her son to play games. Please let Candidate A have a look at it.  S8 A( d6 G$ G& ?
  Candidate A, please listen carefully while Candidate B is speaking. When he/she has finished, you may say something more about the picture.- L1 v2 H- n/ Y: _) D
  Candidate B, remember you have only one and a half minutes for this, so don' t worry if I stop you then. Would you like to begin now?/ k/ a% K& T2 a. N
   Candidate B : ( Approximately one and a half minutes. )' S1 u, ~: y1 [) d, c
   Interlocutor:
5 F5 |/ e; ]4 ~, X; M% s  Thank you.
- u% g" {6 b0 [8 ~7 @' n- ~0 e! Q" \  Candidate A, is there anything else you would like to say about the picture? You may have half a minute for this.
& y, l% h8 g3 S; l   Candidate A : ( Approximately 30 seconds. )) P0 N. ]" X! J" P/ [* y  K
  (Retrieve the picture. ), |. ]7 ?5 {# K0 W3 U( A
  Interlocutor: Thank you. That is the end of the test.
& ]9 @# z: W) [6 M- P   Interlocutor:
& u; {- C( m  s% i: E% t: U$ I- U- t  (Hand over the picture sheet [P. 9]to Candidate C. )% y5 L+ i! V. ]+ i
  $ w2 e$ G7 O# |" U
  Candidate C, here is your picture: a mother is hurrying her son to have his private lesson Please let Candidate A have a look at it.! K- V& N: ~. o+ P$ H! M3 [* l" L# y
  Candidate A, please listen carefully while Candidate C is speaking. When he/she has finished, you may say something more about the picture.
% C+ G) L+ r; h/ x/ i2 {  Candidate C, remember you have only one and a half minutes for this, so don' t worry if stop you then. Would you like to begin now?
6 j- `  {9 n' n4 l# V& x  Candidate C : ( Approximately one and a half minutes. )
, V0 T3 I; `) T3 p. Y  Interlocutor:, p/ K: ?' Q' O. {( W# A6 w
  Thank you.来源:( Approximately 30 seconds. )
0 Z1 c; f  ^0 W4 {* s6 j- [6 @  (Retrieve the picture. )
5 K4 j, v, J# k1 M9 G+ K+ A2 R% ]   Interlocutor: Thank you. That is the end of the test.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:05 , Processed in 0.210091 second(s), 21 queries .