扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 68|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011公共英语三级(pets)口语模拟卷1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:09:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
口试真卷 - e  z% ?8 F" U# |/ `3 I
  Part 1 (3 minutes)( h: ^) Q1 l; x/ i3 {
  Interlocutor:
& M: I) P+ C. r3 ]7 i* O  Good morning/afternoon.
: S9 |! g! O5 C, x" x! X$ P  My name is... and this is my colleague... He/She is just going to be listening to us.7 v1 `0 ?7 k1 U, e" ]+ E5 E1 K4 n
  Could I have your mark sheets, please ?
( \3 W# O$ o! N2 ?# x$ ?* E1 W. v$ V  Thank you.( k7 G. h5 i$ m! z% D0 ^. L$ A# A
  And your names are ... and ... ?
1 J: k! F" X- p/ ?( n  (Hand over the mark sheets to the assessor. )
2 D4 u7 t! T+ G  [  First of all, Candidate A, we'd like to know something about you, so I'm going to ask you some questions.& B2 _1 k$ `$ G
  (Select two or more questions from the following category for Candidate A. )
0 z+ s) T% Y4 A3 M% s  
8 F. V/ i! h) [1 C* ~9 p  A  Thank you.
, z+ n9 P% b! |1 a8 h' ?/ r7 B  Now, Candidate B, I'm going to ask you some questions.4 s- u/ o7 k; f
  Select two or more questions from the following category for Candidate B.% B4 Y; T) A7 I# I

/ S! T! `2 B$ t% @  Thank you.
# P' G) e+ C9 S% G! W/ E  Part 2 (3minutes)- i% s- T3 k  o4 R, U
  Interlocutor:7 l+ `/ C* c* H! {
  Now, I'd like you to talk about something between yourselves. We're just going to listen.
. Y, q- P/ R3 `: _0 q2 o  ( Place the picture sheet ![p.6] in front of both candidates. )
. r1 a* j5 I. W8 {4 [+ `; _7 i, }& P  This is the picture for your reference. It shows a small boy' s childhood: 1. taken out by his grandpa for a walk, 2. taught to write by his parents, 3. looked after by a nanny, 4. playing with other children in a kindergarten.
4 u3 s" a5 [7 b: q0 E! t  9 \7 W0 ~3 }  M8 S3 f
  I' d like you to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of children growing up with different people around. It is not necessary to agree with each other. Remember you have only 3 minutes for this part, so don' t worry if I stop you then. Please speak loudly so that we can hear you. You may start now.8 j0 i7 T" n* h. _3 W. p* o9 n
  Candidates: ( Approximately 3 minutes. )
) ]4 ]8 h3 t; m( b- y+ d  Interlocutor: Thank you.
# o: B# o& \2 |  \6 S7 R+ L  (Retrieve the picture sheet. )  Z: X" w! a; `: d" F
  Part 3 (4 minutes)  r% g6 y# n! n8 u! T0 F
  Interlocutor:+ z8 h' @$ P% t5 G
  Now, I' m going to give each of you a different picture, and I' d like you to first describe it and then tell us what you think about it.
. h5 }1 G4 \* O' F" x0 I* @  ( Hand over the picture sheet [ P. 7 ] to Candidate A. )
4 u. m4 _2 P8 T! p6 o  F  l3 c2 c  
/ ^; b8 P3 {1 i# q/ ?  [; A  X' h  Candidate A, here is your picture : a boy is being punished by his father for his beating someone else. Please let Candidate B have a look at it.
. D9 H# f  ^( a9 U) e) t  Candidate B, please listen carefully while Candidate A is speaking. When he/she has finished, you may say something more about the picture.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:43 , Processed in 0.214282 second(s), 21 queries .