立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年公共英语三级考试模拟及答案8

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:09:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We hope that by observing the following points you will enjoy your visit to Christ Church without disturbing the life of the college.   * Please obey all notices and do not enter the areas marked Private.
/ u- Z: H* Z! F" Q* y  * Please do not enter any college moms.
  P" a  d1 o6 y  B/ Q  * Please avoid leaving litter ( 杂物 ); picnicking within the college is not permitted. 9 ~. G1 `9 f2 Q6 ?2 }  W; r
  * Please do not smoke.
) y4 y+ @) Z- N$ h$ R& G7 V  * Please do not gather so as to obstruct ( 阻塞 ) paths or passages, particularly in the Hall. 6 n% ~/ K+ l2 d6 c  p2 w
  * Please be as quiet as possible, remembering that this is a college where people are working. / S1 G5 [" q8 L7 V7 ^  H
  * In the event of a fire or other danger, or if you hear a fire alarm or warning, please leave the building without delay. At all times please follow the advice of the Custodians ( 保安人员 ) who are here to help you.
" }( o, H* S2 L3 {  * Closed circuit television surveillance ( 监视 ) is in operation. Images are being + H/ Z% G& a' F, H
  recorded for purposes of crime prevention and public safety. + l0 I' L/ R: S. p$ G0 g" S
  * Thank you for visiting Christ Church. If you have any comments please write to: The Steward, Christ Church, Oxford OX1 1DP . c# R+ o# x  @, |/ w# A
  56. What is the name of the place open to tourists? # X4 G6 m) s0 h) l
  It's
8 A+ g) m" N, m$ G4 r% @3 w  57. Which areas are not allowed for tourists to visit? ) N* ]6 T: {1 H2 F5 ^! U5 u9 {3 @, M
  The areas and any college rooms.
$ [& F$ I0 X; I* n  58. What is not permitted to do during the visit to the college?
& `" t4 P6 z, Q) V' o' G% l1 i# M  Leaving litter, inside the college or smoking, etc.
6 h0 d# x2 a( u, Q* d  u# m& Y  59. What should tourists do in the event of a fire or any other danger?
* p, t9 Z% ~/ c$ B  They should leave the building and of the Custodians. , U& n% `2 J0 T- j" ?' j0 E2 l
  60. Why is closed circuit television surveillance in operation?
' I- c& j0 L- y; T; p/ R) N  d  To and ensure public safety,
( s  J! W* Z' I5 k' F' Z# P0 l$ o  Part IV Translation- English into Chinese (15 minutes) # i# _1 ^8 P& A; {" Z& c
  Directions: This part, numbered 61 through 65, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese. After each of the sentences numbered 61 to 64, you will read four choices of suggested translation. You should choose the best translation and mark the corresponding letter on your Answer Sheet. And for the paragraph numbered 65. write your translation in the corresponding space on the Translation/Composition Sheet.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:09 , Processed in 0.419779 second(s), 21 queries .