立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2012年3月公共英语PETS3词汇练习题及答案(23)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:09:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. Some people believe that since oil is scarce, the ________ of the motor industry isuncertain.  5 p6 A- w: \- Q1 C2 @0 l
  A)terminal B) benefit C) fate D) estimate  
) |0 j2 h1 A+ l) d, Y  2. To speed up the ________ of letters, the Post Office introduced automaticsorting.  ) Q$ c( A3 f3 ^0 {/ F
  A)treatment B) delivery C)transmission D) departure  
( w2 y2 R) c) j1 K  3. These overseas students show great ________for learning a new language.  & g1 q4 U1 Q3 b/ V* N# C
  A)enthusiasm B) authority C)convention D) faith  0 [+ Q# ^* S% q2 g8 F9 C1 M
  4. The defense lawyer was questioning the old manwho was one of the ________ of the murder committed last month.  ) i5 j1 u+ \. ?+ ^/ v& i% z
  A)observers B) witnesses C)audiences D) viewers  
, a  x5 \4 z& d1 q  5. Politicallythese nations tend to be ________, with very high birth rates butpoor education and very low levels of literacy.  
( ~. i2 {" U+ s4 Y3 t  A)unstable B) reluctant C)rational D) unsteady  5 T0 m5 {! {+ f* P& k& W& @
  6. The chairmanwas blamed for letting his secretary ________ too much work last week.  
" V% Y; w/ F# ?  A) take toB) take out C) take away D) take on  - `% H6 V6 q+ f$ s
  7. “You tryto get some sleep. I‘ll ________ the patient’s breakfast, ”said the nurse.  
8 y+ ]8 {6 f0 ~9 O1 w$ Y: v  A) see toB) stick to C) get to D) lead to  # i) l9 o' M: V
  8. The London Marathon is adifficult race.___ ___, thousands of runners participate everyyear.  3 }: ^8 L% R1 Z
  A)Therefore B) Furthermore C)Accordingly D) Nevertheless  
$ o  }' u# [0 H. K  9. The bankrefused to ________ him any money, so he had to postpone buying ahouse.
7 x8 T' l& P$ e1 M; y  g$ z  U  A) creditB) borrow C) loan D) lease  
9 D' x& l' I" W' G( |/ i9 ]2 ]  10. The more anation‘s companies ________ factories abroad, thesmaller that country’s recorded exports will be.  - d4 m* x. c0 [# j. S! U
  A) lie B) spot C) stand D)locate 7 S3 b2 x% l/ d0 s0 z& v  N
  答案:1-5 CBABA 6-10 DADCD
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:51 , Processed in 0.275326 second(s), 21 queries .