查看: 116|回复: 1

[PETS四级] 公共英语四级辅导:PETS4阅读精讲(14)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:19:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第九讲 听力 口语 写作
; Y' g. z; |6 X4 H9 h  听力 Listening
% i, l* i2 K( Y1 G' j  Skip over……6 L* |9 P& B. _& \/ W, V# [
  Oral Exam
  a$ r) G5 c! X& L; \  1.What do you specialize?
. Q/ T! s0 m. v* A4 C  S  My major is… 1 m7 e7 w  @+ k
  I’m majoring / specializing in…
9 B7 R/ n# }4 |4 {: `2 G4 N( u  2.What do you enjoy most about your studies?
: p/ l. z% t( M8 p5 R  3.What subject do you like best?4 I" `6 M) i0 _8 P( P9 r2 y* I
  I like… the most.
) d2 A4 M) n* h: T) `" d8 ?  …is my favorite subject.
, Q0 S: S& o' a2 u6 }  4.How do you ever worked during the vacation?
5 H  |% }0 O8 f& Q% F  I found a job as… ( or in…)& U) f/ y& P" E. Z8 `( {; D
  I took a part-time job in… in order to…
" R6 [% @1 S6 E* v  5.What kind of job did you do?0 _5 @, ^& q( `1 `. I+ X# x3 [3 p
  6.How did you like it?9 q5 U# W9 {4 ?7 D8 I$ ~6 A
  It gave me precious experience
1 j3 B, m/ A/ o/ X; b, j- L% a  D  It made me realize how important it is to (work hard, cooperate, compromise)… in work.
! Y9 F% L: b& E; W3 m  7.What job do you do?
+ A' C5 k! j3 q  s  I’m a…中华考试网(www.Examw。com); l% \' `6 |5 l. T
  I take a regular job in… (and a part time job in…)
/ e3 g/ ^4 p/ @6 W* Z  I’m a freelancer.
! g* B0 B3 u  Z# k% h! D# G  8.Do you like it? And why? (more positive suggested)3 \: u8 W, ~4 f: Z. e
  Yes, because it is a challenging / competitive / creative/ relaxing job in which I’ve got a great pleasure.I can apply my expertise into my job, which gives me a strong sense of achievement both mentally and financially.+ }( E+ W! l8 R& ~
  No, because it is boring / not interesting / too competitive. In addition, it brings me too much pressure. It is really a pain in the neck that I can hardly support my family.
. U4 z. f) O, |  9.What qualifications do you need in order to get your job?3 k7 P" \* j$ u' f
  Academically, it requires…
- x9 x' J! k! Q5 q/ x/ c' N  Experientially, it needs…
+ [- b; l/ ^5 a4 }  In terms of personality, it prefers the kind of talents with … # F8 l3 Q9 ]$ p  {
  Writing
% ^7 S/ v  [* X+ c  Write an essay on the following topics.
5 z7 C1 R: y6 h5 U7 J- _+ c) X6 `9 }  1.To what extent has the woman’s social position changed over the past 20 years?
8 J) N; A+ {4 k1 _  2.What recommendation could you make to improve the current situation?4 x% }9 j2 I8 q& k) m
  Give reasons for your answer and your arguments must be supported by relevant evidence. You should write 160-200 words.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 13:19:24 | 显示全部楼层

公共英语四级辅导:PETS4阅读精讲(14)

</p>  写作提示:0 d; C: }9 r9 w
  本课的写作题目给出的实际是一个非常概括的简单提纲.根据题目给出的写作提纲,我们可以对文章的写作内容细化,从而得出详细的写作提纲.在对其进行细化,不遗漏原题目中的写作要点的情况下,可以适当对其进行扩充,以使文章内容更加丰满,也更具有吸引力.6 [$ O" Y2 l: m, J4 J
  思路:针对现象进行阐述,在过去的20年中妇女的地位大大提高,说明这一变化的程度和影响.说明出现这种现象的原因及其具体表现形式.提出建议和措施.针对具体问题展开具体讨论.但是最后的建议和措施是针对主题段落的,一般至少应写两点建议.
8 s- z" C6 q3 Q/ Q  首段:提出具体现象,在过去20年中,妇女的地位有了翻天覆地的变化.
1 s( @; ]7 p9 x; H  主体段落: 这一变化的原因有很多,主要是由于妇女解放运动的发展,妇女对于自身认识的提升以及自身素质的大幅度提高.主要表现为:
- [, L) \7 ~' _  1.参与社会工作的妇女人数增加,职位在向高层次发展.www.Examw.com
# E, j2 [# _4 }" n* f  2.在城市,重男轻女的现象已经基本消除;在农村人们对待生男生女的态度也在转变.妇女在家庭,学习和就业中所遇到的障碍正在消除.
, M) W' L# ~% L& ]* Q  结尾段:尽管妇女的地位大大提高了,但是在很多偏远地区,妇女的地位仍然很低.有些妇女甚至受到歧视.提出两点建议:. s* A1 f0 e- o, R* b' T  y
  1.通过宣传教育甚至通过法律手段维护妇女的正当权益,促进妇女地位的进一步提高.
( Q# P* }* n6 D% v  2.努力通过妇女的自身素质,通过其素质的提高赢得社会的认可和尊重,从而提高社会地位.
  l; J# b- N/ w( i  参考范文:, |% N. B6 {" L) _. G" ]( _7 T& Y
  With the development of women liberation campaign, the woman’s social position has been improved dramatically. over the past 20 years, women are playing an important role in our social life.
( B+ m+ c4 {/ H8 x8 G+ p  In my opinion, the improvement of the woman’s social position attributes much to our nation’s new policy. 20 years ago, a national department, women Union of China, was set up. It struggled for the woman’s right and development. Nowadays, there are more job opportunities for the women ever than before. A big percent of women are competing with their male partners, even for some advanced management positions.
# v# e7 {% P+ [) T) X) d! r6 a  I can tell you that two of the most important changes coming from the woman’s world. Firstly, in the past, the parents felt very sad and disappointed when they gave birth to a girl. The parents without a boy have nobody to ask for help with their fields. So the life will be hard because of this. But in the recent years, even if they can only have one child, some will prefer to have a girl. In the urban area, this phenomenon has almost been eliminated. Accordingly, in the rural area, people’s attitude is experiencing a great change. Secondly, women have obtained more opportunities both in study and job market. They can choose to study in the university and go to work even after their marriage. They are enjoying the equality with their husbands in the family.
6 q* Z' G0 E# p& J0 [3 z6 E  To sum up, it is obvious that the woman’s position has been rising for the past 20 years. people are realizing that women can also hold half of the sky, or even more than that. But as we can see, in some regions, the woman is still not equal to the man. There is still discrimination towards women. I think the government should pay more attention to improve the woman’s position and maintain their right by the education and laws. Women themselves should also work hard to enrich their knowledge and improve their capability. By this way, they will finally win the acceptance and respect from the society.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 04:23 , Processed in 0.385835 second(s), 23 queries .