只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 1

[PETS四级] 公共英语四级辅导:PETS4阅读精讲(20)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:19:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Oral Test2 l4 ^- }3 M) i' E1 @
  Leisure:
' V. X+ k, U+ B0 `/ @3 T0 m  1. Do you have any hobbies?
& h# D8 Q% T5 N. }' E8 G; H- B# v  2. How did you become interested in (whatever hobby the candidate enjoys)?1 F% V2 }3 i& U  I# N- h5 t9 F
  I fell in love with…since…
; d5 M5 `& ~" n. n0 J  I developed/began/started my love affair with…from
* a- F" d( H# \7 j* y9 g0 [  3. Which do you prefer, watching TV or going to the cinema? What sort of program/film do you like to watch?
+ c" @' o6 s  C. l. `  I prefer…  {# }" t' H  I: v2 `3 g3 ^; p
  I like…better.
* ]5 ?1 ]& G$ P& ^: [  I like serious/light kind of program, such as… 8 J: _1 I% j0 v, p5 G& H# ?) k
  I like… films. (comedy, tragedy, romantic film, horror film, historic film, newsreel, detective film , musicals , documentary film)
2 }/ v" S- ]% O7 S4 [  4. What kinds of sports are you interested in?
; J- [! Q  L  ?& E% L  Balls (basketball, football, volley ball, tennis, badminton, ping pang), swimming, bicycling, riding) \$ g9 {: ]( z7 g
  5. What kind of music do you enjoy most? Why?+ A; ?4 }$ U0 Z
  popular music, blue music, classical music, light music, rock music, R&B
* P9 G1 Q4 t( J  d; E. f- H3 f  Relaxing, stimulating, exciting. 中 华 考 试 网! z' J4 P: p7 j; b  H4 t
  6. How do you usually spend your holidays?
4 G7 `9 \; M( v+ k  I usually stay at home for relaxation.
! I- T4 m7 _" e8 f5 _$ f9 B- W% e  I usually go out for a change.
/ c  P! ~9 [0 O; Y  ^/ i  7. Is there anywhere you would particularly like to visit? Why?. |6 o$ L" \$ H% F3 c3 ]) {
  Writing( |$ J3 z  |: a: z9 N# J+ X
  Write a composition of 160-200 words referring to the following information.; z' }6 F, A& B. Q" @
  Retirement
' }! ]" ^4 i; W; ^+ G: i, N! B  It is a traditional custom in China that the average worker is obliged to retire at the age of 55 and the retired worker stay at home enjoying their old age.
; K3 J3 H- f( L. _& R6 _( L  Do you think it is a good tradition for the retired worker of 55 to stay at home doing nothing? What suggestions can you give? Give reasons for your answer, and your arguments must be supported by relevant evidence. / f. N' ?- h( v
  本课的写作实际上也属于your opinion的作文。对这类文章写作的注意事项,我们要注意其写作方法:8 J+ f, X6 _' m/ [
  首段明确表达你所赞同的具体观点;主题段落用具体的理由或事例支持你所提出的观点。结尾段重申首段观点。
6 Q' z9 q7 b; o9 `6 `$ {  1.你认为55岁退休这一传统好吗? ! d3 L! t" y9 j2 \/ `
  2.你有什么建议? ; {% P0 P- O' _
  3.为什么要提出这样的建议,有何道理? 0 a+ k/ h6 c$ ?4 T
  4.用相关的证据来证明你的观点。 " Q1 {- D# {" |6 W! v8 |0 @
  这四点写作要求要明确反映在文章中,千万不能遗漏。整篇文章的写作应该在上述几个问题展开,不要漫无边际地写。只要符合要求的文章才能获得理想的分数。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 13:19:24 | 显示全部楼层

公共英语四级辅导:PETS4阅读精讲(20)

</p>  写作提纲
% {% s6 V0 F6 r4 r2 k- `  本文根据题目要求可以分为四个自然段来写:; p1 p# S( n6 q
  首段:明确阐明自己的观点,即对中国普通工人要在55岁退休这一传统风俗的看法。本文的看法是,这种看法已经不合适宜,应该废止了。
9 X+ P2 ~3 h  l% ^( \  主题段落:分两段来写。 考试用书
$ a. x7 V3 d$ V  第一段具体论述为什么这一风俗已经不合适宜,指出具体的原因和表现。比如:决定是否让一个人退休,应该从他的业绩判断,而不是单纯看他的年龄;年老的工人比年轻的工人有时侯技术更纯熟、工作经验更丰富。 ) a6 S$ d1 ?/ @( L( x5 P* O  i
  第二段主要是针对这种情况提出自己的建议和解决办法,并且说明为什么要提出这样的建议。如:人如果失去工作,容易变的孤独,不利于健康;再者,人的寿命在延长,所以工作年限也应该延长。具体建议是:只要一个人的健康状况允许并且能继续胜任工作,就可以一直工作下去。 % Y, r' t( N) N
  结尾段:对自己的观点进行简要的总结。提出退休的新标准,即衡量一个人是否仍然能做好工作,不是单纯地看一个人是不是达到了某个年龄。得出结论,这一传统风俗应该废止了。   K- S2 U. [4 P% K+ v
  参考范文5 @9 K* K7 a$ c$ |
  Retirement, e7 s  k) z0 E$ N: U! Z
  Retirement age varies from country to country, perhaps a reflection of economics, population pressures or simply value systems. In China, there is a traditional custom for the workers to retire at the age of 55 and stay at home enjoying the life for the rest of their lives. In my opinion, this custom is no linger appropriate in our society. I believe something should be done to change this situation. # f1 a3 z4 O% j: u
  Nobody will deny that the age is not always a true indicator of real ability. While some sixty-year -olds may not perform as well as they did in the past, many workers at this age can still do as well or better than they used to. people’s suitability for a position should be a reflection of their performance in the job, rather than the number of wrinkles or grey hairs they have. Employers who are concerned about the age of their employees should notice their job records. The old who are doing poorly should be asked to retire, but those who are still qualified for the job should stay on. In fact, the company or organization will benefit from doing so, because they will save a lot of money and energy by retaining their older employees. otherwise, they have to spend both time and money on training new workers, who are not necessarily as skilled as the older workers.
# W# y) \& D# f& G2 J& n; ?! M* _  My suggestion is that as long as people are suitable for their positions they should be allowed to continue their work. The sense of responsibility plays an important role in the old people’s physical and mental health. Since life expectancies increase in china, people should remain in their jobs for as long as they are able. It makes great sense. As people live longer, they contribute more to society in the form of meaningful work. Meanwhile, some of them are still in great need of income to support their daily life. on the other hand, the old may feel sad and lonely without their job. It is obvious that a retirement of 55 for someone who is likely to live to 80 becomes increasingly difficult to justify.
2 x5 S! j+ f, g4 U  In a word, the workers who are still strong enough to do their work should not be asked to retire simply because they have reached a certain age. The traditional custom that obliges average workers to retire at 55 should be given up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 01:36 , Processed in 0.217011 second(s), 23 queries .