只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 1

[PETS四级] 公共英语四级辅导:PETS4阅读精讲(28)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:19:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Oral Test * i% U; e0 {' }7 @3 K
  题目要求:
: ^, g' U6 L# b. B5 O2 K  口试教师首先介绍本节口试的目的和要求,然后一边把考生用卷(图片一张)放在两个考生前,一边介绍口试任务的主题,需要考生解决和讨论的问题,最后告诉考生完成任务的时间,并请考生开始他们的讨论。考生在进行讨论时,口试教师不到方不得已的情况下时不会介入考生之间的讨论的。需要提醒注意的是,此节是考察考生之间进行讨论并解决问题的能力,必须是一种讨论的形式。考生之间必须有积极的交流,而不是简单机械的一问一答或者你说一大段我说一大段的形式。如果有一个考生始终无法进入讨论的境界,另外一个考生应该尽量将他引入讨论当中。如果对方的实力很强也不用担心。因为在这一环节,重要的是交流和协助解决问题的能力,所以要对自己充满信心。另外,在C节还有更多的机会展示你的口语水平。 ' |- {# B! x3 M# J* O, _! R
  应试要点: " N/ `1 c4 p- r7 j* f+ z
  1.图片主要反映现实生活中的热点话题,比如,公共道德,人际关系,生活习惯,爱情友谊,家庭,旅游,子女教育,环境污染,人口增长以及能源危机等等。考生在短时间内要尽可能充分挖掘图片信息。1 O$ e% j; s+ _: Y/ G6 B+ Q
  其中包括:- a, I6 r! O+ c( J+ x; b
  1) 主题。
! p3 ]3 H" C+ H9 L2 J  2)人物动作,表情,衣着,姿势,神态,以及图片中可以反映出来的性格特征。) z" k  ~# o$ N. d* @2 l
  3)图片中情景实物与主题的关系。
: ]5 r  r3 h5 V. t1 j  4)内涵与图片有关的符合逻辑的联想。
2 j2 O  |# l& J3 W2 b( K5 G- x  5) 提出合情合理的希望与建议。
: [/ m7 O3 d# o  2.在表达自己的观点的同时,注意交换看法,兼顾对方的意见,并且对于对方的观点及时的做出积极反应。
$ u. S7 ]4 G$ w, l; |0 g  3.交流的态度要积极,善于在适当的时候插话,切勿唐突。 ( W2 D9 N( r/ ]- Y4 c4 q. K( x
  4.针对对方的观点表达自己的意见,如果对方很紧张或者不善于言辞的话,要积极地引导对方进行讨论,体现积极的交流态度和互动交际的敏感性。 . L2 j7 Q/ [5 o% S
  5.内容完整。所用词汇和句法符合规范,注意准确性。 - c/ }$ C5 i, L3 t' e5 n1 }3 @
  6. 交谈的语气和表达习惯符合交际常规,必要使可以使用功能性意念表达方式。比如没听清对方的意思,请求重复或解释;纠正或解释自己的观点;表达同意或不同意;以及询问对方的观点和意见。
6 r/ I% a9 z4 ?, X( X7 o  A.请求对方解释或重复: 7 t2 q4 a# T0 j$ g% l9 Y2 S' b
  Excuse me, could you say it again? ( L( P% o, m( ~* S. c2 d
  Excuse me, would you mind repeating it? ' d* t- j5 V/ ?1 {7 T8 Y4 J) w
  I’m sorry, but I didn’t catch/follow/understand you. 4 Z: b( v, I3 f& d8 H+ H1 b& d6 ^
  pardon me. * {* Y& [& _4 x# y4 g
  I beg your pardon.
/ F9 L- e9 t, q8 ]2 t  B. 纠正和解释自己的观点: , s' s; u7 b$ ^1 E# ~
  I mean… ) t3 j' n% N4 l$ x6 u: G3 b
  What I’m trying to say is that… / K, C2 h4 {& ]% Z+ U# j
  What I meant was… 8 n# x/ h+ v  N5 U2 y
  Let me put it this way.
5 j5 H: m1 \( d  C. 询问对方的观点: # p' w6 Q6 N: g1 P
  what do you say that?
3 |! e7 V( }$ z/ M* b  Why not?
$ p' c5 }4 g: e2 E4 h  What’s your view on …
, f; ]1 o6 m" S) v9 ?  How do you feel about … 4 T9 ^! G" e7 l9 l& f9 ]
  May I have your idea about … 1 P. ^; y0 W% N6 }$ z
  Writing : X! H1 s- `; Z6 t
  Nearly every student whose native language is not English has some problems in learning English at college. Now tell your experience in learning according to the following outline. Your composition should be within 160-200 words.
) S0 z; j9 x+ S2 _4 o6 W  Learning English at College 6 f# A$ n" R- ]7 ^
  1. I had troubles adjusting to the way English taught at college at the beginning.
, `0 p" A- M5 y  d! r) y  2. Now, I have found the way to learn English.
0 _& d6 A) d: z: ?2 ?  3. I know there is a long way to go to learn English well.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 13:19:24 | 显示全部楼层

公共英语四级辅导:PETS4阅读精讲(28)

</p>     写作策略: , s+ J. \, b1 n" c
     本课的写作题目是提纲作文。在pets4的作文类型中,甚至是四六级和研究生英语入学考试的作文中,提纲式的作文也是很常见的。相对而言,这类作文比较容易应对。因为题目中虽然提供了粗略的而且通常是中文表达的提纲,但是毕竟可以从中得到一些写作内容上的知道,这样才不会感觉无从写起,不会无话可说,因为题目所给的提纲已经指明了写作的大致方向。有了提纲,只要对其进行适当的扩充就可以了。提纲对于审清题意组织段落很有帮助。
$ L# [! w7 F. ]2 H4 `* W     众所周知,无论是平时练习短文写作还是在应试时写作,仔细审题都是写作的第一步。审题时,如果在只有题目的情况下,一切就只能靠仔细揣摩题目的意思了。而提纲式作文除题目外,还给出了文章各段落应该覆盖的主要内容,从而更利于我们了解和把握短文写作的主旨大意,以及围绕着什么样的中心来写。这样,也就可以保证写作不偏题,不跑题,并能较快入题。
0 w% |# a+ b/ n* k     写作提纲 + L9 F. A( `9 j7 J) Z* M
     首段:起初,我对大学生的英语教学方法有点不适应。这表现在老师每堂课的内容太多,没有办法记下来;课本生词太多。一篇文章中有很多词都不认识。 2 q8 j' A( E* R4 l- t
主题段落:现在我发现了 学习英语的好方法。比如:课前积极预习,课后认真复习。不要指望老师像中学时那样领着大家复习。扩大自己的阅读范围,不把英语学习仅仅局限于课本。听,说,读,写综合同步提高,通过练习听说,增强了自己的语感。 ; b. S& }, ^& B
     结尾段:我知道,要学好英语,还有很长一段路要走。英语学习没有捷径,我必须坚持不懈。 $ K7 m6 w. V1 ^& ]1 }4 C
     参考范文: ) H2 v# B) }6 \9 k. j/ D  Q
     Learning English at College 3 D. c" q) k' D6 y
     When I was in the high school, I was very good at English. But when I entered the college, I realized that it was not as easy as I thought. In the first several weeks, I found that I couldn’t fully understand what my English teacher taught in the class. There were a lot of new words in the text which had affected my understanding of the whole article. The teacher always threw many questions every class. I knew that I had big troubles adjusting to the way English was taught at college. 来自www.Examw.com5 M' C" f0 X3 k8 M* u
     In the following weeks, I tried to find effective ways to improve my English. First, I analyzed the reason why I can’t keep up with the lessons. In the past, when I was in the high school, we had English courses almost everyday, including the morning reading. The teacher gave review lessons regularly. So it was easier for us to grasp the knowledge. Furthermore, compared with college English, high school English was relatively easy to learn, with few new words and short sentences.
5 z! k* G0 b  j! k     We were provided by the teacher with lots of exercises to practice what we have learned. But now in the college, the situation was completely different. Having found the reason, I began to make the plan. I decided I would put it into action. I got up very early every morning, reading English aloud and memorizing the new words. Every noon and evening, I listened to the English broadcast China Radio International, which brought me much fun. I also borrowed many English reference books as well as reading materials and read them carefully. Writing an English essay was also a good way to practice English. In order to better understand the class, I persisted in preparing lessons before class. By doing for the whole term, I was so excited that I got the highest score in the final English exam. I think I have found the proper way to learn English. # z1 v: A2 o# v
     However, this is only a good beginning. There is a long way to go to learn English well. For instance, even though I can get high score in the written exam, I still can’t use it to communicate with foreigners. In addition, I have difficulty in understanding English broadcast. English is practice, practice and practice. If you don’t use it, you’ll lose it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 18:07 , Processed in 0.227360 second(s), 23 queries .