立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 87|回复: 0

[PETS四级] 2012公共英语四级短语解析三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:19:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1、 She soon called my attention to the fact that she couldn’t work full time and keep house, too.注意的词语:call attention to(唤起注意)、keep house(当家)  # z4 `8 S: s. y. }8 t: F
  2、 I guess I just took it for granted that a wife was supposed to take care of her kids and husband.注意的词语:take it for granted(视为当然)、be supposed to(应该、被期望)  % R9 ?" R; _& I- ?* Z& P6 X* l5 P
  3、 You’ve got to get to know them.注意的词语:have got to do(必须做……)、get to(在这里作“开始”的意思)  
* h' E- v% m, s  4、 But maybe I’d better take that back and give her a hand.注意的词语:take back:(在这里作“取消”的意思)、give sb. a hand(抽出空或腾出手帮助某人)  
& Y2 f) b* s( M$ J* F  5、 They put me in mind for Italian food.注意的词语:put in mind(使记起、提醒)  
' I' U. m6 u3 n6 Y! O  [3 k- ~  6、 I’ve put aside some money that I earned by doing some extra mechanical work.注意的词语:put aside(储存、备用)  
8 D. q/ I* V4 l- q  7、 I was putting a machine together today.注意的词语:put together(把……加起来、装配)  
6 p3 O. [5 {+ @4 I9 M0 M5 ?  8、 I am putting forth a lot of effect to make this tablecloth.注意的词语:put forth(生出、作出)  ( H3 Q6 ^0 A! ~) o9 ~( G
  9、 Do you want me to put my needlework away?注意的词语:put away:(在这里作“放弃、处理掉”的意思)  
' {6 L/ e4 o; C% k3 G0 m  此要注意一下五个以"put"打头的短语与词组的用法。  
4 g3 `$ m8 X) k& Z1 v8 w. |  10、I was going by the store near your house…  
$ K, q! Q/ p) e( ]) A9 _  注意的词语:go by(顺便走访)  
4 \9 Y5 p6 A) Y1 e  11、Your black purse and shoes go nicely with that dress.注意的词语:go with(伴随、与……相配)  
# ]& g5 w8 w# W. i' Z  12、He always goes beyond my expectations.注意的词语:go beyond(超出)  
; ~! ?7 Z2 F, n' g  13、The kids can’t go along with you.注意的词语:go along with(一起去、附和)  
" t! D# D- a2 f) u/ d  14、Your offer goes to prove that you’re a wonderful mother-in-law.注意的词语:offer(在这里作为“提意”的意思)。  1 A# f) X$ \9 \3 u6 N
  15、I could really go for a good comedy.注意的词语:go for:(在这里作为“主张”的意思)  
% @: {+ z, `# Q. ~  c6 _& K  16、we can barely make ends meet.注意的词语:ends meet指收支平衡  , D! V, D' r! }) P
  17、Every thing I say goes in one ear and out the other.注意的词语:Goes in one ear and out the other(一个耳朵进,一个耳朵出。指听不进去的意思)  
0 F: o% r' {) m  18、I’ve been keeping track of our phone bills.注意的词语:keep track of(明了、一目了然的意思)  
- H5 Y- T7 ^% f! K; G4 n" U, r/ y  19、I’ll have to call them and have them straighten it out.注意的词语:straighten out(改正、更正)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 15:06 , Processed in 0.210156 second(s), 21 queries .