QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[PETS四级] 公共英语辅导:四级写作美丽动人的英语名言

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:19:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
, ]$ N  m) }3 J5 D; @- v. M# m  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall, there with a sign.4 k. K4 Q7 u9 q* |. d
  世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
# a$ @$ C6 o7 ?. F  A troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words., R1 T" E. Y7 K' V3 y4 d+ g
  世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
. ?% }6 _" b: ]6 j' {! ]- ~# J( o  The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
  O' b- a1 }% R0 k  是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。" f  U1 r' c: t! A% A
  It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.( X* O$ _  h- [- T& L  t
  无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
6 ?! e# P5 f" b$ O8 p4 l  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
4 y; w7 s' l) d0 ~, c  如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。' E1 m: t; M. c* n1 Q
  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
) j" S( x6 y8 x% B" E  跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
; r% Z, y: [' ^# ]5 b  The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
9 Y6 b8 T4 v4 H  W9 e! n. n6 |  她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。5 w& J3 F6 R6 v; X
  Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
. }0 d- ~2 B# H  有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。9 ~/ ?; k2 j8 ]/ z0 q# X
  Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.$ J) j9 `& V* a3 O6 I0 M4 f3 H! {
  忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
0 N% Z. a$ T8 d- r  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 09:00 , Processed in 0.188394 second(s), 21 queries .