立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 177|回复: 1

[考试试题] 公共英语试题:PETS四级完型填空模拟试题六

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:22:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I have always found country life most __1_.The city ,a place _2__ business is only to _3__;it is not an an ideal place for permanent residence.People may say that the city can provide you with the best __4_ life can offer.
7 w6 ?/ g9 N+ j5 E$ g3 i) {' O0 Y' H7 A  Your friends are always _5__ for an informal chat or an evening's entertainment.The _6__ exhinitions,films or plays are always within easy reach.Shopping ,too,is always a pleasure.But what _7__ the hustle and bustle of city like? The city dweller never has a moment __8_peace;he is always__9_.And what about the noise and pollution of the city? Day and night the city is in uproar with its unceasing traffic.The air is polluted _10__ prisonous gases emitted by the smokestacks of factories.The water supply is tained with impurities that are harmful to the human body.The city is indeed not a place to live in.
) D3 U: `+ C1 I  T) i5 p  Country life is in many respects superior __11_ city life.For one thing , the people there are friendly.People are acquainted with one __12_.You can never _13__ receive a friendly nod or a kind word from anyone you _14__ meet.In the city people who live in the same _15__ are often strangers to one another.The air in the country is fresh and pure.Air pollution is a thing _16__ of there.You live a healthy life in the open air.Life goes on in a _17__ way and you don't have to hurry to catch _18__ bus or travel in a crowed bus with people _19__ like sardines.Gardening and fishing will be pleasant pasttimes.Reading a book _20__ the warm fireside will be another pleasant pastime on a cold winter night.Life in the country is indeed simple and pleasant.
7 y1 \# Y3 M) |  1)    A  enjoyable   B exciting      C experienced    D unpleasant( i( h+ Y" z# r+ Q& R
  2)    A  in         B on           C out of         D for4 i, l' [1 A6 V/ y1 }- g0 A; P
  3)    A  be visiting  B be visited      C visit          D visited
* M. P0 O* u7 k  4)    A  where      B when         C what         D who$ v! ]; _/ U7 Y6 ~4 |% ~
  5)    A  wanted     B wanting       C available      D enjoyable
6 i" X, L+ x- k, ~  6)    A  latest      B kindest         C richest       D poorest
# `5 Z( I* U; y  7)    A  of         B about          C if           D should1 |; X- h1 E: L
  8)    A  for        B even           C once         D often
* Q! q% s+ U3 ?, N  9)    A  in a moment     B at the moment    C in a hurry   D in a line
( |! Q4 F% G' g0 J  10)   A  in         B with           C of           D within% @9 \% i6 z( M6 h2 c, i
  11)   A  than         B to                C over      D for
. T4 `$ i) @7 K0 \# V+ j  12)   A  another       B other         C what else     D the others
  Q  }! t- x5 N* u! a3 |  13)   A  expected to    B want to       C fail to        D plan to% J" {8 b  R- R5 e
  14)   A  long to       B be glad to      C want to      D chance to
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 13:22:23 | 显示全部楼层

公共英语试题:PETS四级完型填空模拟试题六

15)   A  apartment     B school         C room      D city
0 v  K! c7 ^& b; [( l8 L  16)   A  hearing       B unhearing      C heard      D unheard' [, [! ^+ J& R  @
  17)   A  leisurely       B easily         C conveniently   D effectively, v" f% g% K5 c' F/ @+ y2 t5 e/ T
  18)   A  a             B the           C /             D no
# A: b, @/ l8 k/ E  19)   A  fighting       B fighted         C packing       D packed
8 j9 l$ M; g8 a  20)   A  behind        B by             C in           D on
8 K3 f( q) {  i" p9 g  答案:
8 I( J; z1 |) f9 w6 g  1--5 ADBCC" J% c+ ^1 J4 {/ Q  z
  6--10 ABACB
2 w, I' S- g' D- O) ]) \  11--15 BACDA
) X/ I( {% k$ }  m1 k( v  16--20DAADB </p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 03:50 , Processed in 0.971803 second(s), 23 queries .