立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 131|回复: 1

[考试试题] 公共英语试题:PETS四级完型填空模拟试题三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:22:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Grandma Moses is among the most celebreted twentieth-century painters of the United States,yet she __1_ painting before she was in her late seventies.As she once spoken __2_ herself:" I would never sit back in a rocking chair,__3_ for some to help me."No one could have a __4_ old age.0 `% m  C9 e) s! G$ L
  She was born Anna Mary Robertson _5__ a farm in New York State,one of five boys and girls.("We came in bunches,_6__ radishes.")  At twelve she left home and was __7_ domestic service until ,at twnety-seven,she _8__ Thomas Moses,one of the hired hands of her employers.They farms most of their _9__,first in Virginia and then in New York State,_10__ Eagle Bridge.She had ten children,of _11__ five survived; her husband died in 1927.' D9 Y3 Y6 I0 C: l" X
  Grandma Moses _12__ a little as a child and made embroidery pictures as a _13__, but only switched to oil in old age because her hands become too stiff __14_, and she wanted to keep busy and pass the time.Her _15__ were first sold at the local drugstore and at a fair, and were soon _16__ by a dealer who bought everything _17__ she painted.Three of the pictures were exhibition in the museum of Modern Art,and in 1940 she had her first exhibition in New York .__18_ the 1930s and her death she produced some 2000 pictures;detailed and lively portrayals of the _19__ life she had known for so long ,with a marvellous _20__ of color and form." I think real hard till think of something real pretty,and then I pain it."she said.
! {6 L1 Q* _; F; d$ }2 y  1)    A  barely startedt                B  was barely strated
9 ~: c1 v& d" Z! L8 m& c* ^  C  had barely started             D  barely start
8 _6 t. @) Q( {& o! h) H' n  2)    A  about         B of          C on           D over
- c( K( Q4 o' o  3)    A  waiting       B to waiting    C and writing    D am writing
7 \. S( @! I; p& ]1 p! g7 c$ b. p% s  4)    A  very productive               B productive# u3 m( j% _9 x8 a3 ^
  C  most productive               D more productive
* s' C! y% T3 \. I' ~  5)    A  in            B at          C on            D about
' a& p: C& f! K  S+ z& j  6)    A  unlike        B like         C likely         D unlikely/ X) ^/ U7 b7 o' ?% A4 V
  7)    A  for           B in          C at            D under
$ q* |+ g/ L' R$ h- \  8)    A  married with   B married to   C marry         D married
# C3 _2 G" q8 F! S8 V  9)    A  life          B live         C lives          D lifes/ G# j6 c7 Q' E' m7 [- j* `
  10)   A  in           B at          C under          D on% l* v  ]; E2 l' Z& x) [" g1 P
  11)   A  whom        B which      C that            D who
3 x5 D# O& X! @. f7 J  12)   A  worked       B read       C studied          D painted7 q5 i4 O# @+ G! j  _, D
  13)   A  job          B fun        C hobby           D interest$ M, o0 U0 Z1 u
  14)   A  sewing       B to sew      C to sewing        D to be sewing
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 13:22:23 | 显示全部楼层

公共英语试题:PETS四级完型填空模拟试题三

15)   A  books        B pictures     C arts             D clothes) |) m. q3 U' j8 ~% L3 [2 Z/ p6 s
  16)   A  spotted       B recognized   C damaged        D featured
* G- c9 M# v0 j! W5 q" x  17)   A  which       B who          C whom       D that# y3 b! U% J7 w; B
  18)   A  for         B in            C during       D between1 w: l! C+ v# J, N$ K
  19)   A  urban       B town          C rural        D suburban' x& |0 G5 d3 m
  20)   A feeling       B sense         C consciousness  D feature
* @- `/ C+ I/ c" ^3 j  参考答案:4 N" ~% n0 c3 i/ i) N
  1--5 CBADC
6 l6 @+ O' k# L* ~: x  6--10 BBDCB6 I* R/ O( R0 y4 S
  11--15 ADCBB1 p9 j+ p6 H$ H" }5 @( U7 o; @
  16--20 ADDCB
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:46 , Processed in 0.426445 second(s), 23 queries .