QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 163|回复: 1

[考试试题] 公共英语试题:PETS四级完型填空模拟试题二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:22:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  The Central Problem of Economics
* @0 r/ F* ^; \/ O$ q  The central problem of economics is to satisfy the people's and nation's wants.
4 z; Y" V) t' p5 }  The problem we faced with is that our resources,here identified as money are _1__.8 E5 g; |: k9 Z1 K/ h% v
  The only way we can solve the problem is to _2__ choices.After looking at our resources,we must examine our list of _3__ and identify the things we need immediately , _4_ we can postpone,and those we cannot afford.As individuals,we face the central problem involved in economics---decideing how to allocate our limited resources to _5__ ourselves with greatest satisfaction of our wants.
6 u5 Q2 b% p/ B) z0 _% w  Nations face __6_ problem. As a country's population_7__, the need for more goods and services grows correspondingly. Resources necessary to production may increase,but there _8__ are enough resources to satisfy the total desires of a nation.Whether the budget meeting is _9__ in the family living room,in the conference room of the corporation __10_ of directors,or in the chamber of the House of Representatives in Washington,the basic problem still exists.We need to find _11__ of allocating limited resources in order to satisfy unlimited wants.0 m' @- c! x$ H& p& `
  A short time ago,economists _12__ goods into two categories,free and economic.The former.,like air and water,were in _13__ abundance that economists had no concern for them.After all,economists is the _14__ of scarcity and what to do about it.Today many of these "free goods" are _15__ very expensive to use.Population has made clean air and water _16__ for producers who have to filter their waste products,for consumers who ultimately _17__ the producer's extra cost,and _18__ taxpayers who pay for the government's involvement _19__ the environment.! s& k0 X) r3 T  _
  In the 1990s,almost all goods are scares.Only by effort and money_20__ obtained in the from people wish.( g0 h- N; n+ M! `3 D6 y
  1)    A  abundant     B scarce      C limited      D unlimited; }4 H+ P3 Y# ~% ]9 O7 ~/ ]
  2)    A  have         B do         C make       D ask
3 J  r& U  `2 r  3)    A  want         B resources   C want        D problem
2 b! K# r* x& x- J$ z0 v2 X1 M  4)    A  some         B others      C that        D those
, ]0 w* y3 j1 A  5)    A  bring         B provide     C take        D satisfy8 F7 {6 G$ S3 R" s5 Z
  6)    A  another       B the same    C the other    D a same
+ x! H! R' n4 O% Q2 D  7)    A  growing      B grown      C grows      D grow
0 U' |1 u5 C) v& ?+ h- g! H0 Q  8)    A  sometimes    B always      C often      D never- {* _4 I: h% ^6 @, }& D/ j; Y& X/ l8 {
  9)    A  taking place   B happening   C replacing   D taking the place: G: u$ {, J" x" t% V/ Z
  10)   A  board        B group       C management D function
7 c& P: l) g- H$ X  11)   A  means       B approach     C ways       D method
5 O; \  E4 L1 q/ ~& U% J8 Y  12)   A  seperate      B divide       C cut         D divided0 x/ b+ B9 }! }) Y
  13)   A  a so         B great        C such        D such an
; ~) W) a; _; d6 k# [) L: s  14)   A  study        B form        C means      D source
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 13:22:23 | 显示全部楼层

公共英语试题:PETS四级完型填空模拟试题二

15)   A  particularly   B in practice    C pracitally   D in reality
$ m) o% V% ?% n) [; i  16)   A  cheaper      B more expensive C expensive  D cheap8 C9 z- D; N/ i9 G* `1 N5 }
  17)   A  pay for       Bwill pay for    C use       D will use
  Z! e6 k- V/ r* p, |  18)   A  the          B with         C for        D also0 X8 x. D1 N; i2 m1 J/ c9 R3 _
  19)   A  cleaning     B in cleaning    C about cleaning  D clean
% L! {9 U' `" B1 x  20)   A they can be                   B they must be
$ i- L- j. Q* b  y; p5 g  C must they be                  D can they be
4 f& G$ e3 u, }( T7 ?, }! n8 Q  参考答案:
/ U! C! Z+ t& p  1--5 CCADB
; }, L0 I1 \% p/ z* _  6--10BCDAA, K/ r) e% ]) S+ _. E
  11--15CDCAD( U  G; }1 r+ j" O6 D! \% d
  16--20BACBD
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 20:40 , Processed in 0.222795 second(s), 23 queries .