立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 119|回复: 1

[考试试题] 公共英语试题:PETS四级完型填空模拟试题十四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:22:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I __1_ by myself in my usual compartment for at least 10 minutes,waiting __2_.The train never seemed to start on time and I often thought that I could have __3_ in bed a little longer,or had another cup of tea before _4__. Suddenly I heard someone __5_ on the platform outside.A young girl _6__ towards the train.The man on duty put out his hand __7_ but she ran past him and opened the door of my compartment.Then the whistle blew and the train started.% l! V/ R9 B: [% P. O
  "I nearly missed it,__8_?"the girl said."How long does it take to _9__ London?"/ S. L- ^: \: E0 o4 d8 P- f
  "It depends on the engine driver."I said ,"Some day it's much slower than others."  [1 r/ e" U2 R3 h3 H- ^9 P" ^
  "I'll have to __10_ so as not to be late again tomorrow,"she said."_11__ my first day at work with a new firm today and they told me that the man _12__ is very strict.I __13_ him yet so I don't know __14_ but he sounds a bit frightening."
% x; E, i: V3 H' _7 P( Z  She talked about the new job on the way to London and before long,I realized that she _15__ for my firm.I _16__ in the firm for nearly 20 years.Our boss was really a very strict man.My own secretary _17__ so I must be her new boss._18__ fair to her.! b8 W5 P1 B- e. e
  "Oh,dear,"she said."What a terrible mistake!I wish I _19__."
. g" ~# a3 E! a- G8 |  "Never mind,"I said."at least you'll know when you train's late_20__."
4 o! r$ l! z0 a/ M  1)  A have been sitting           B had been sitting
: |# _' A$ l9 _/ o6 j9 ?  C sit                                 D am sitting
  ^9 H% M& H- x9 Q8 s2 R  2)  A  for the train to start              B the train starting% w$ v  i3 @  N5 g6 x
  C the train start                        D for the train starting
4 \  [9 s/ N& f7 J; V: N  3)  A  lain         B laid              C lied          D lay& m& g# L3 P, h! ^
  4)  A  I have left the home             B I leave from home: b' N) _+ ^7 H( q
  C  leaving home                       D to leave home9 \$ V, f0 L7 W4 E9 Z
  5)  A  shouting     B shouted           C was shouting   D be shouting. f* i+ \6 O& o: K2 B, a  h
  6)  A  running      B runs             C is running      D was running! K! y% n' V5 v
  7)  A  stop her      B stops her         C and stopped her  D to stop her7 c% I% l4 V" I
  8)  A  haven't I     B wasn't I           C don't I         D didn't I! M- n, ]# X% T& X
  9)  A  get to       B reach to           C arrive to        D make to
$ S4 Y. {6 p% l  10)  A  mend me the watch              B mend me my watch
. T# @- K4 U7 `  y( d8 V6 S# E  C have my watch mended         D have mended my watch  c$ g$ _! w( Z/ U! s: Q
  11)  A  there was    B there is          C it is            D it was
. U4 X- B7 H) p+ N6 S4 A  12)  A  I am going to work for            B what I am going to work for
, C% v. @+ w8 \/ _4 u  C for which I am going to work        D which I am going to work for
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 13:22:23 | 显示全部楼层

公共英语试题:PETS四级完型填空模拟试题十四

13)  A did not meet  B haven't met         C didn't know    D haven't known5 ?0 r1 ~  j7 B# X' w+ O
  14)   A what he is like                   B what is he like! h; u5 X8 ~/ ~1 a. t; e
  C how he is                          D how is he, D; M* |& }# D2 \" v6 J1 \
  15)  A had been working                 B will go to work
" Z6 Z0 `% @+ s: e! @  C is going to work                    D was going to working
) q+ e2 @. b6 H( E; ^  16)   A had been working                 B have been working, \: Y  L, ~5 b/ D, D
  C worked                                 D have worked$ z0 z; |) r/ q* `
  17)   A  was left     B leaves            C had left          D have left
5 f& ~$ v/ |" W7 g  18)   A there was     B that was           C it was           D was
, C  O6 M1 A/ @8 U: B  19)   A know        B knew            C have known       D had known
1 e0 s# j+ T% ^! T0 Q/ W  20)   A  so will the time be              B the mine will be,too
  ]( n# y4 z6 Z) `  ~& y0 R  C  so will mine                       D mine will be,too
4 e( g" `- i* a& T  答案:
9 @2 ]! J5 p- z+ D  M2 s7 A  1--5 BAACA7 \7 p" c9 J: Z5 i% B6 K4 p
  6--10 DDDAC% z/ Q. W) L# q8 U% N
  11--15 CABAD# `9 ?) Z1 H9 M) F
  16--20ACCDC </p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 03:53 , Processed in 0.225226 second(s), 23 queries .