立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 108|回复: 0

[PETS五级] 全国公共英语(PETS5)五级阅读需要掌握的连接词

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:28:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
熟练掌握以下连接词与连接语,就能充分把握住作者的意图和考题的出题思路,所以希望考生能对之牢记在心。了解了这些连接词与连接语的不同功能后,相信你一定会在PETS的阅读理解上有所收获。一般把连接词与连接语分为以下三类:  8 L) x/ o7 f; Y% O5 V
  1.表明事件发生的时间顺序:then, first, at once, next, after that, previously, while, when, the following day, etc.  
7 B$ o6 }" j1 _3 ]9 C  2.表明文章的组织结构:  
4 o' d$ D2 q- ~  1)Listing: firstly, in the first place, secondly, thirdly, my next point is, last/finally, etc.  # M4 U. h+ F. A+ n3 K% N7 V
  2)Illustrating: for example/ for instance, to illustrate, an example/ instance of this is, let’s take….., take…. for example, etc.  
% Q2 j. R- i. g9 j  3)Re-stating: in other words, that is to say, to put it another way, let me put it this way, or rather, namely, etc.  # t6 ^$ P, n& K6 [
  4)Referring: in this respect, in that connection, as we said, apart from this, etc.  8 W; u5 D% x9 L* n
  5)Resuming: to resume, to return to the previous point, getting back to the argument, etc.  : W/ O) b" S3 }2 n; b) P% I
  6)Summarizing: to sum up, in short, it amounts to this, what I have been saying is this, etc.  
  L) b: L5 f1 O3 V. }* I. S  7)Emphasizing: it is worth noting, I would like to direct your attention to, let us consider, we must now turn to, I shall begin by, etc.  ( y9 D8 J: j) j$ d5 p6 x# u
  3.表明作者的观点、态度  4 V3 f; a9 n7 E; D* g- Z+ u
  1)Introducing( or emphasizing) further evidence: moreover, furthermore, in addition, what’s more, as well, etc.  
- n/ S, a$ G) D  2)Cause: because (of), since, owing to, on account of, due to, as a result of, etc.  6 u# a( d; U" _9 T2 o+ d' {
  3)Effect: as a result, hence, therefore, consequently, thus, so, etc.  / v& W& N" s$ z. J3 t0 L
  4)Contrasting: in / by contrast, on the contrary, on the other hand, nevertheless, whereas, while, yet, however, but, etc.    u) f9 d: g: }* ]: i. ^
  5)Comparison: in like manner, likewise, in the same way, similarly, in comparison with, etc.  
, Q4 M( f( m1 {7 e" `  6)Purpose: to this end, for this purpose, with this in mind, in order to, so that, etc.  9 ?2 Q4 F! ?8 _4 ^: i$ Q/ [
  7)Intensification: indeed, in fact, in any event / case, at no time, to tell the truth, etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:23 , Processed in 0.497624 second(s), 21 queries .