立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 123|回复: 0

[PETS五级] 全国公共英语五级:阅读需要掌握的连接词

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:28:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
熟练掌握以下连接词与连接语,就能充分把握住作者的意图和考题的出题思路,所以希望考生能对之牢记在心。了解了这些连接词与连接语的不同功能后,相信你一定会在PETS的阅读理解上有所收获。一般把连接词与连接语分为以下三类:- S+ B1 M0 S' e! ~" n0 p6 R4 B: E
  1.表明事件发生的时间顺序:then, first, at once, next, after that, previously, while, when, the following day, etc.5 Q9 L7 y0 r7 {; S: l+ c# M. W9 q! |6 i/ z
  2.表明文章的组织结构:
- g2 R0 l) D" d& r  1)Listing: firstly, in the first place, secondly, thirdly, my next point is, last/finally, etc.
  n: p. r. ]4 d; R3 Z' J' U  2)Illustrating: for example/ for instance, to illustrate, an example/ instance of this is, let’s take….., take…. for example, etc.# E- e2 N9 f7 j; |9 L
  3)Re-stating: in other words, that is to say, to put it another way, let me put it this way, or rather, namely, etc.# U. `/ }" D" }: Z; F. |
  4)Referring: in this respect, in that connection, as we said, apart from this, etc./ n% _6 j/ y5 d* f' D
  5)Resuming: to resume, to return to the previous point, getting back to the argument, etc.
7 H9 k  @4 \! s3 C  6)Summarizing: to sum up, in short, it amounts to this, what I have been saying is this, etc.
) o2 @9 r& |/ r  7)Emphasizing: it is worth noting, I would like to direct your attention to, let us consider, we must now turn to, I shall begin by, etc.6 ?) F) o$ @# a' c* l  h
  3.表明作者的观点、态度. d3 |5 s, S) u
  1)Introducing( or emphasizing) further evidence: moreover, furthermore, in addition, what’s more, as well, etc.# H& R' A' o# K  g
  2)Cause: because (of), since, owing to, on account of, due to, as a result of, etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 12:26 , Processed in 0.183241 second(s), 21 queries .