扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 103|回复: 0

[PETS五级] 公共英语五级写作高分范文模板(三)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:28:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(二)单一观点式   两种形式:. Z* f( g) Z3 [+ K
  (1)给出一个论点,此论点不包括两种事物的比较,要求考生支持或反对并给出理由。
# k% V. [* Y; H' }7 Z: o2 m9 T  具体表述如下:
, h: q& O/ h) U, M& t  TOPIC: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? AAA. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
( l$ H. ~: L' f# H& O  (2)给出一个论点,主要是对两个事物进行比较的陈述,要求考生支持或反对并给出理由。/ v- I3 h4 O" H) m( O7 @
  具体表述如下:8 t0 {/ ?8 ?; C
  TOPIC: A is superior to B. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons to support your point of view.% ~( n9 |8 |5 E; f9 O- |* }& |
  注:在模板中用A、B表示相比较的两个事物,这种形式与对立观点式有着很大的相似之处,考生可以进行适当的借鉴。
/ f0 h0 w- ~$ z  B  (2)可以使用对立观点式的模板。(1)的两种模板如下:
" E' ]% A1 L' O& q  \2 J  1. disagree这个问题的确是个热门话题,支持的人的理由是____________,但是它的错误在于____________。
$ u6 |4 x5 }; i) }; D* K2 Z" X  第一段:There is no denying the fact that ____________(if one should ____________ /if ____________ is right) is a hot topic which is much talked about [not only by ____________, but also by ____________ /by people across the world/ in a modern society].) d( C5 o' Q, n
  或:There is no denying the fact that ____________(if one should ____________ /if ____________ is right) is a popular topic which has caused heated debate over a long period of time (because it affects everybody in his or her daily lives).
2 f( T; n: E% H; p  或:There is no denying the fact that ____________(if one should ____________ /if ____________ is right) is a basic (moral/philosophical) problem that can not be circumvented by anybody,( because the opinion on this problem will determine one‘s attitude toward the world and the life).1 d; f% z  y* g0 _, h
  或:(如果是针对某一事件的题目,不是什么popular topic)If ____________(it is announced
% c( b/ L  v1 S/ I  that a new movie theater may be built ____________), I will not be surprised to see ____________ (whether the plan should be supported or opposed) become a popular topic which is much talked about not only by ____________, but also by ____________. Before rendering my opinion, I think it is important to take a glance at the arguments on both sides.6 D6 P9 w" I/ \) j' D
  第二段:People who support AAA usually give (some, even all of) the following reasons. 第一点 原因。第二点原因。第三点原因。
# v6 c6 P9 s! n2 O  第三段:At the first glance, the opinion saying yes to the above question perhaps sounds reasonable and appealing. Nevertheless, [many people do not think this view can hold water / we can find that it presents us with numerous negative effects along with its benefits.]; m+ S( G; {- @6 k/ f
  或:Although ____________(the opinion in question) does have its seemingly profound [advantages/reasons], in the meantime [there lie intrinsic [harmful characteristics /drawbacks/faults] in [it/this method] such as ____________ / it can be achieved only conditionally because____________].
4 k& F9 n* b% V) C8 i  Some [people/experts] [maintain/warn] that____________. Unfortunately, it is often overlooked by [the public/most people]. (Therefore we have no complete evidence to conclude that the statement is right.) What is more, ____________
+ b9 K; d* Z  P& k  第四段:In a word, despite the fact that the argument I disagree does hold a little bit of water, I think that____________
4 e5 |/ q8 z# O3 @+ q  2.Agree或disagree都可以用。这个问题的确是个热门话题,乍一看不好说,不能仓促下结论,但是我同意/不同意它,至少有3条理由:1,2,3。(下面是按agree写的,容易改为disagree的模板)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:19 , Processed in 0.206549 second(s), 21 queries .