立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 112|回复: 0

[PETS五级] 2010年pets5考试作文预测题(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 13:28:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Some people learn best when a classroom lesson is presented in an entertaining,enjoyable way.Other people learn best when a lesson is taught in a serious,formal way.Which of these two ways of learning do you prefer to?9 A3 ^# ~4 M- b4 Z+ W
  Write an article on the topic.
' K7 [# `! H0 C" Z  You should write no less than 250 words.Write your article on ANSWER SHEET 2.   # T2 _+ h* o+ ^2 y

4 k% t, P% v3 q; v, ?3 T2 S# Z One possible version:
. x% G$ c. b1 @  J% q) C  Whether(or not)I would prefer a lesson to be presented in an entertaining,enjoyable fashion depends on two things:(1)my familiarity with the subject matter.and(2)what precisely is meant by“entertaining”or“enjoyable”. 2 f0 n- _/ h8 j' F5 j) o
  One way of making the subject matter less daunting is to simplify it,perhaps by leaving the more complicated parts out.This approach is perhaps appropriate when a new subject is being introduced.Afar all,the basics are often the hardest part of a subject to learn,therefore it is important that they be taught in all accessible.non.threatening manner.Advanced students,how—ever,may grow impatient at a superficial treatment,and will appreciate a more scholarly approach.
7 H4 Y9 b' W9 g5 H' M- s7 n  Another way of making a subject more approachable is to make the presentation clearer.Such a step is desirable for beginners and advanced students alike.Genius lies in simplifying a subject,not in making it needlessly difficult.    
2 |" t0 h) x/ \) f  A third way of making learning a given subject enjoyable is to approach it from a novel.creative perspective.Advanced students will profit from l00—king at old,familiar concepts in a new light.Beginners,however,would probably do better to study the material in the time-tested.conventional manner.In order to challenge tradition,one must first understand it. & Q6 M; Q5 `% Y) H
  In summary,let me give my tentative for informality under the conditions outlined above.Let it be noted,however,that if a lesson is relevant and enlightening,it will usually command the student’s attention regardless of the teaching style.On the other hand.if the lesson is irrelevant or insubstantial,then no amount of gimmickry can save it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:02 , Processed in 0.295195 second(s), 21 queries .