QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 71|回复: 0

[商务实战] 商务英语实战:经典商务谈判范例四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 18:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
商务谈判实例(四)
8 {$ ?& ]8 v% H. u; L  今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工。接洽的加工产品市运动型“磁质石膏护垫”,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛,即可保护受伤部位,且不妨碍活动。现在,我们就来看看两人的会议现况:% C' T. P0 R& B  Y( o
  R: We found your proposal quite interesting, Mr. Hughes. We’d like to weigh the pros and cons(衡量得失)with you。0 E" E: j0 f; h0 d2 |
  K: Mr. Robert Liu, we’ve looked all over Asia for a manufacturer; your company is one of the most suitable。
2 I5 D; U0 O% B$ r' p, Y" h' D( [+ C  R: If we can settle a number of basic questions, I’m confident in saying that we are the most suitable for your needs。+ b! H* @8 t" C/ |) m5 x% Z
  K: I hope so. And what might be the basic questions you have?
0 }6 o& E& M) G" {# a  R: First, do you intend to take a position in(投资于……)our company?4 w! v" |- x6 Y- V6 Y
  K: No, we don’t, Mr. Liu. This is just OEM。
! N; o" \, f- y. YR: I see. Then, the most important thing is the size of your orders. We’ll have to invest a great deal of money in the new production process。
' [8 D( _9 A. c. K, Y. f4 z  K: If you can guarantee continuing quality, we can sign a commitment for 75,000 pieces a year, for five years。
& S' `: e& d: u" u  R: At U.S. $1000 a piece, we’ll make an average return of just 4%. That’s too great a financial burden for us。
6 e. d( i. y+ k4 h4 T; S. I8 F  K: I’ll check the number later, but what do you propose?
% i- w0 W' I% M5 H/ o" l  R: Here’s how you can demonstrate commitment to this deal. Make it ten years, increase the unit price, and provide technology transfer。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 13:06 , Processed in 0.184642 second(s), 21 queries .