立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 74|回复: 0

[商务实战] 2012年商务英语中级考试指导:项目会议上的讨论例句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 18:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jeremy White, head of Product development, has called a follow-up meeting with the heads of various departments to discuss a project that was proposed the previous month.      Jeremy: Well, everyone, I had a meeting with the V.P.yesterday, and he wants to start this project ASAP. Now that the strategy has been decided,I want to know where we stand. Let’s start with you, Janet.     ; a9 k0 k$ C' _3 [2 B
  Janet: Our final analysis of the research material indicates we were right on track with our preliminary estimates. I have the report right here.     
, }8 o! n2 Y: h. F0 F  Jeremy: All right. How about you, Mario?    ; L* e4 N& X; h0 i0 l2 H
  Mario: I’ve contacted suppliers about the equipment we’ll have to purchase. There’ll be no problem with getting it delivered as soon as we’re ready to start. Here’s the itemized price list.    
( |$ B2 j3 l9 K& a3 W: u  Jeremy: That’s good. I was a little worried about the industry shortage for some of that equipment.OK, it looks like everything’s set. Who will manage the project, Bob?     ( ]/ S1 s9 E' g5 {
  Bob: Irene. She’s been notified, and she’s already delegated responsibility for the major tasks.   4 M, W: j" r* j# P  K. h
  Jeremy: Great! I’ll talk to Marketing and have them prepare for selling our product. Bob, talk to QC and get them involved. That’s it, then. Let’s do it!   
. |$ z+ @' Z) a) b5 o5 o   : n) u5 p$ ~0 H
 产品开发部负责人Jeremy White与综合部的领导们召开会议,讨论上个月提出的一个项目。   ( [2 F& ~8 d& Y" j
  Jeremy: 好了,各位,昨天我已和副主席开过会,他希望尽快开始这个项目,现在决策已经定了,我想知道我们进展到哪了。就从你开始吧,Janet。   - d4 B& o  G. Y$ p' o4 d
  Janet: 我们最后的调查分析材料显示,我们的初步预测是正确的。我这儿有份报告。   * t4 T- N" z1 }- ~( @; y
  Jeremy: 好的。你呢,Mario?   
* o1 [9 U0 N8 i, n& N. {  Mario: 我已经联系到了我们需购买设备的供应商,只要我们准备就绪,发货毫无问题,这儿 是详细的商品价格单。   
  b* k: g& T; T) O7 X9 e" L  Jeremy: 很好,之前我还有点担心设备供应不足呢。好的,看来似乎一切都稳妥了。那么谁来掌管这个项目呢,Bob?   
/ @+ A  a. Z& n! I4 @( f  Bob: Irene。已经通知她了,她已被委派承担主要工作。   
- B; L/ z4 ~$ f+ @' ]8 ?3 A9 }  Jeremy: 很好,我会通知销售部让他们准备好销售我们的产品。Bob,告诉质检部让他们开始参与进来。会就到这儿,开始干吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 09:21 , Processed in 0.259156 second(s), 21 queries .