立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[商务实战] 2012商务英语履行合同:品质管理

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 18:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A: We have some quality-control problems, Mr. Zhang. We need to go to the source to work them out.
* t" }+ j4 w& c" e  B: What problem are you having, exactly?
' x3 ~% g( n4 s3 z3 Q  A: The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost eight percent.  . P. P: K; A) o1 z- C5 r
  B: That is high.  
: Y) u9 ^+ |. }- T' f5 U1 O; c  A: Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the sound boards.  www.Examw.com" @8 q- F/ _+ i+ V' x) ?( V
  B: But your promotional materials claim the broads are the least expensive of their types on the market.  ; a1 W/ L8 n' `4 Q& m" q
  A: The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality-control.  
0 M) C- R5 |( A/ w6 ~  B: That will involve additional expenses for us, which we will have to pass on to you as a rate hike.  # X+ T4 d+ n5 i) ?& w; u; E
  A: I am afraid that is not acceptable. You contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than six percent. 1 p- Y: e% C# _( @5 h3 p1 g2 j( K" r
   B: Well, I will tell you what, Mr. Li. I will review the contract and talk with management. Then we will get together and hash this out.
8 A5 K( n  P- V, |8 }  A:张先生,我们有一些品质管理的问题。我们必须找出问题的根源并且设法解决这些问题。  
& `/ t  W  V" m. o9 P  B:你们究竟有什么问题呢?  + J3 P7 T6 z  J& K3 w7 c# ]& Y
  A:我们对新产品的投诉率很高,几乎高达百分之八。  外语学习网
! G1 u! ?( P) p0 o6 B! ^# `  B:这的确很高。  
4 ^0 _6 L% `% O! M/ d! l7 w4 t) w  A:没错。我们在测试声卡时一直在发现问题。  ; g- L  v7 w6 @( E  Q/ F& p
  B:可是这是你们的促销材料上要求这种声卡必须是市场上同类产品中最便宜的。  + t1 V1 b* J; K
  A:我们是要最便宜的但是也要有完备的功能啊。我们认为你们的工厂需要采取有效措施来改善你们的品质管理。  2 @8 C0 Y+ f0 G+ ?
  B:那就意味着我们会有额外的开支,而我们会把价格增加的部分转嫁到你们身上。  
  _# X  J* q6 ?4 k4 N  A:这恐怕我们无法接受。你们的合同上说你们会以低于百分之六的瑕疵率交货的。  外语学习网3 v, l& {1 s3 o; W" ^$ I
  B:嗯,李先生,我跟你说,我会再看一遍合同,并和管理部门讨论一下。然后我们会一起讨论并解决这个问题的。  $ s/ @: k0 n. {4 ?
  重点讲解: 5 }/ }! ~6 Y3 Q0 k* I
  1. work out努力完成,解决  
( n" D0 V: Z! p& f  2. hash out 其词义与用法几乎等同于work out,不过稍有差别,它的意思是“经过长时间讨论后解决,仔细讨论”。例如:The teacher asked them to sit down together and hash out their differences.老师要他们坐在一起讨论,以消除分歧。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:36 , Processed in 0.352243 second(s), 21 queries .