立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 54|回复: 0

[商务实战] 2012年商务英语考试写作:办公室留言怎么写

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 18:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
People often make mistakes in their automatic out of office messages. This can make a bad impression, especially if there are basic spelling or gramma mistakes, as such messages tend to be written at the last moment when you’re in a hurry to leave the office. So here are some template messages that you might like to keep for future use.
% d' ]/ c. |4 I7 Y" \3 M人们经常会在写办公室自动留言时犯些小错误,这会给人留下坏印象,尤其是这些错误是最基础的拼写和语法错误。人们总是在离开办公室前一刻匆忙写下这些留言,所以犯些小错误也就不可避免了。以下这些留言范例可以给你作为参考。
/ L5 X3 C6 q7 ~1.Thank you for your email. I am currently out of the office and will return on [●].Kind regards, 0 t3 R: R- z9 m+ `$ R& o: s, J0 _
感谢您的邮件。我现在不在办公室,将于XX返回。此致敬礼
# w) }8 Q# u  I% k2.You have reached the mailbox of [●]. I am out of the office at the moment and will be back on [●]. Please refer all urgent matters to [●] at the following email address [●]. Regards,
/ M/ K$ L4 w! w6 c( Z你现在进入了XX的电子邮箱。我现在不在办公室,并将于XX返回。如有急事请找XX,以下是Ta的邮箱地址XX。此致敬礼 外语学习网
9 X% F: g2 F* Y/ |3.Thank you for your email. I will be out of the office until [●]. If you need urgent help please contact my assistant [●] on [telephone number] or email [●]. Regards,
* l. W1 c' A+ m5 F+ h: `感谢您的邮件,XX之前我都不在办公室。如有急事请联系我的助理XX,电话号码是XX,邮箱地址是XX。此致敬礼 7 A6 [8 b0 o2 B$ O5 z: \" O
4.Thank you for your message. I am currently out of the office and only have intermittent access to email. If the matter needs urgent attention please contact [●] on [telephone number] or email [●]. Best regards,
* J% x3 R2 P( Y+ o& y感谢您的留言。我现在不在办公室,不方便接收邮件。如有急事,请联系XX,电话号码是XX,邮箱地址是XX。此致敬礼
$ m# w  U! S4 ~! Q3 b7 w4 ]/ R5.Thank you for your email. I am currently out of the office and will be returning on [●]. If the matter is urgent, please call me on my mobile on [telephone number]. Alternatively, please get in touch with [●] at the following email address [●]. Kind regards,
' b  {" d6 F# H8 {/ ]$ ^# ~9 i0 V感谢您的邮件。我现在不在办公室,将于XX返回。如有急事,请致电我的手机,电话号码是XX。或者,您也可以联系XX,以下是Ta的邮箱地址XX。此致敬礼 9 I6 q/ N9 g/ L$ R% S
6.Thank you for your message. Our office is closed today, [date], due to a national holiday. I will be back in the office tomorrow and will reply to your email as soon as I can. Best regards, - T+ I/ l8 r1 Y% I, {) v6 U5 B
感谢您的留言。今天是XX,为国定假日,公司放假休息。我明天就会回公司工作并及时回复您的邮件。此致敬礼
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 13:22 , Processed in 0.178461 second(s), 21 queries .