QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 57|回复: 0

[商务实战] 2012年商务英语考试情景对话实战练习(10)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 18:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年商务英语考试情景对话实战练习(10)
  }4 f7 I7 p7 \, M A:Can you help me for a minute?6 G4 W$ j' w/ L+ o# \1 @4 ?4 B/ m
  B:Sure, what I can do for you?
( `; V: a1 X# ]& f: B1 l  G  A:I'm try to write a letter to one of our clients, But I just don't know exactly what to say, I don't even know how to get started, I know I should write dear Mr. Mrs. or Ms., but the problem is I don't know the name of contact person.
% V$ h4 \! H: \/ R6 U- J8 V+ L5 X7 V  B:You can just put Dear Sir or Madam, officialese not personal, you can write to whom may corcerned.
2 B! x& a/ ~% K% T2 M& C3 K, V  A:OK, So I first thanks them for their business, I can say something like "we are very grateful for your continue support", How is that?
: ]4 R1 a8 i  ]5 }0 [# l$ }  B: Good! But also, write off the bed you want to tell them the reason of your writting, give them more reference.
. p! S2 E4 X- b, M0 c  A: Like "Regarding our new product line, we would like to anounce a special price discount"# k3 [% y0 h: o0 `
  B: Right, do you need them to respond?www.examw.com% w. B- p) V1 |/ T  |- ]4 i
  A: Yes, the letter would have a survey inside, and they should complete it and return to our office. How shoud I write that?$ J; j- j9 P; U( M* s( A) u% Y
  B: You can tell them" Please finding the enclosed customer service survey, else also, you can say:"Attach a customer survey". If you need resource it right away, you can tell them the urgent by saying " Please return the survey without dely as soon as possible. Maye it more polite with this as early as convenience."2 G; z1 Z0 P5 f# u
  B: Great! and what do you think I should close it with?
4 N6 ~; y8 M2 Y3 x  {' Q9 I  A: Since you don't know them that well personally, probably the best way is would be your ? or your sincerely, you can also say Best Regards. But I don't think it would be proprety because you don't have the name. And obviously, should have them.
" m* C$ L& O* W/ v/ H) ?$ O5 Q  B: OK, Thanks a lot for your help!9 S( d6 K- I7 d2 M. Y
  6. Placing an Order
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 02:15 , Processed in 0.233355 second(s), 21 queries .